GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Acadia Celebrates 1 Year With MQB #3, Wonders If It's Time To Upgrade...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I'm still hearing about.

"That cars so beautiful..."

"My cars beautiful..."

"No it's not..."

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
It gets cleaned inside and out, about twice a year... when I do it...
Sounds about right. My wife also doesn't think maintenance is a thing and if I didn't keep track of oil changes and stuff, it just wouldn't happen. In fact, she's the primary reason used cars scare me.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
buy one and then tell her it'll do a 6-second 60-130 on stock turbos/fuel system and watch how hard she gets
only if you double clutch, like ya should

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Love the M2. No frills or excess, just a driving machine. I haven’t heard one person not like it either
Have they announced a new one yet? I'm not a fan of the styling or weight of the brand new 2 coupe; the M240 is like 3800lbs. Not exactly a small, light weight coupe anymore.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Have they announced a new one yet? I'm not a fan of the styling or weight of the brand new 2 coupe; the M240 is like 3800lbs. Not exactly a small, light weight coupe anymore.
Unfortunately everything needs to go on a diet. My R in full track mode is 3500lbs. Copper wire and gadgets get heavy fast.

PowerDemon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTI, Camaro ZL1

Yeah I agree. The new 2 series (and most all the others for that matter) aren’t very good looking IMO. The new M3 might be growing on me slowly though.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Yeah I agree. The new 2 series (and most all the others for that matter) aren’t very good looking IMO. The new M3 might be growing on me slowly though.
It's a shame about the nose, because they got pretty much all the other body lines right. I especially like it in green over brown leather. Too bad it's like $80k.