GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Nice! Where did you pick that up from? I have been thinking about getting one to have on hand. They look like they could be useful for a ton of stuff

Let me know how it is. I had ordered a shitty $25 one that connects to your phone, and you can barely discern what you're looking at.
Amazon and I’ll report back with pics for sure…. Doing it this afternoon. Hoping to NOT see and detonation no-nos

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
brought home a ticket for "disobey steady red signal"...

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
that tard should see me floor it thru 2nd and 3rd to make some of these yellows out here

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Going to send it to a ticket attorney so it'll probably still cost me $50 even if it gets dismissed but at least I don't waste any more time on it

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S
Amazon and I’ll report back with pics for sure…. Doing it this afternoon. Hoping to NOT see and detonation no-nos
If it works well, post the link

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
If it works well, post the link

I don't mean to sound like an ass, but the brand and model is right there on the box. It's not hard to go to Amazon and just search for "depstech ds300".

https://a.co/d/3sw0290
This thing is freaking amazing. I just scoped through each spark plug hole and will post in the “what did you do to your mk7 today” thread, and pull you guys into that one to look at the pics

DEPSTECH Dual Lens Industrial Endoscope, 1080P Digital Borescope Inspection Camera with 7.9mm IP67 Waterproof Camera, Sewer Camera with 4.3" LCD Screen, 7 LED Lights,16.5FT Semi-Rigid Cable, 32GB Card https://a.co/d/32RgLPY

It not only has forward-looking camera, but also to the side and you can control brightness of the LED lights
C388FEEA-72C4-4267-BB8D-53AADF581DBB.jpeg

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S