GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
You drive that little? I’m gonna pull mine at my next oil change which should be right at 10k on the plugs, I have another set to swap in if they don’t look good.

It's usually around 5k - 6k between swaps. I know it's more on the unnecessary side to replace plugs after 6 months and 6k miles, but since they're cheap enough, why not?

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
It's usually around 5k - 6k between swaps. I know it's more on the unnecessary side to replace plugs after 6 months and 6k miles, but since they're cheap enough, why not?
Absolutely. As much as I’ve dumped into this thing it’s cheap insurance.

nimonery

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2020 A3
H&R Sports. Going in on Friday!

IMG_6366.JPG

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
my car is headed in for its last free service under VWcare (50k).....lol.....haven't replaced plugs in 10k.....living dangerously here.....can't wait to see what they look like

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
my car is headed in for its last free service under VWcare (50k).....lol.....haven't replaced plugs in 10k.....living dangerously here.....can't wait to see what they look like

10K miles on spark plugs is “living dangerously” ?? I have only replaced spark plugs on 2 of my 7 cars, ever. All of them got the same gas mileage, drove the same as the day I bought them the day I sold them.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
10K miles on spark plugs is “living dangerously” ?? I have only replaced spark plugs on 2 of my 7 cars, ever. All of them got the same gas mileage, drove the same as the day I bought them the day I sold them.
evidently it's not LOL.......and no, it's not dangerous.....I was full of Austin Powers quotes this morning though and had to let it out haha

Maiden69

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI
For $35 a set, they can get done bi-annually with my oil changes.
I wish I drive that little... I change my oil every 5k, almost 5 times a year. I swapped from the OEM plugs to Ruth's at 30k, plan on doing them every 10k depending on how the car feels.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
I wish I drive that little... I change my oil every 5k, almost 5 times a year. I swapped from the OEM plugs to Ruth's at 30k, plan on doing them every 10k depending on how the car feels.
I also change my oil every 5k.

At the rate I've been putting on miles this year my next oil change will be summer of 2023.

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
You probably weren’t pushing double the car’s original power at 34 psi.

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S
I got my t-shirt from Blipshift and a hat that I completely forgot I ordered. This is my first shirt I have purchased from Blipshift and I am really pleased with the quality.
224EB7DE-38B9-4DE0-BCE5-562AD3092B85.jpeg

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S