GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

EQT Brushless LPFP Pro!

James At EQT

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 RS3 + AWD Mk6
Are you looking for a Low Pressure Fuel Pump that performs? Without the extra wiring, depinning, expensive modules, or reliability concerns?

The new EQT LPFP Pro is capable of supporting 600+ wheel horsepower applications on ethanol and has been extensively tested in both our Development Golf R and in Dave's RS3 for over a year!

This pump has performed without a single hiccup and is the 'life jacket' you need to support the new EQT Typhoon!
Pick one up today for only $1699.99 and enjoy plug-and-play installation, and tested performance with this new LPFP, and take your MQB VW or Audi to the next level!

LPFP_Product_feature.png

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
I wish this was a little cheaper. Fueling mods required to push a typhoon are so much more than those to push a Vortex. I guess you just gotta decide how bad you wanna gap someone.

manu97

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R
I wish this was a little cheaper. Fueling mods required to push a typhoon are so much more than those to push a Vortex. I guess you just gotta decide how bad you wanna gap someone.
Honestly, the fueling mods are the cheapest part lol, you gotta build the engine first, and that, to me, feels like a more expensive endeavor.

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
Honestly, the fueling mods are the cheapest part lol, you gotta build the engine first, and that, to me, feels like a more expensive endeavor.
Yea my engine build parts list is like 6k.

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
I agree to make the jump from vortex to typhoon requires some real race car dedication. I just think the Vortex or xl is such a sweet spot for having a ton of power relatively cheap without having to build the engine.

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
My whole deal is spending 3 grand for a Vortex and supporting mods to push it, to gain 100hp, versus spending way more and having a monster. The problem is as soon as you get beat by someone faster, you go back to the drawing board lol. If you did an all out build, at least you know you threw everything at it, and whatever car that beat you probably deserved the W.

manu97

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R
My whole deal is spending 3 grand for a Vortex and supporting mods to push it, to gain 100hp, versus spending way more and having a monster. The problem is as soon as you get beat by someone faster, you go back to the drawing board lol. If you did an all out build, at least you know you threw everything at it, and whatever car that beat you probably deserved the W.
I don’t even know how usable this would be outside of wide fenders and slicks though. So unless you’re factoring that in, this turbo would just be spin city. IMO this is really only useful for R’s and drag GTI builds

James At EQT

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 RS3 + AWD Mk6
Which pump is it? Flow numbers/pressure?
At this time, the exact specifications of the pump are proprietary and won't be released. I can say that on E80 at 664whp on our Mustang dyno the pump still had capacity and headroom left in it, even with 43psi of boost pushing back against the MPI Injectors
I agree to make the jump from vortex to typhoon requires some real race car dedication. I just think the Vortex or xl is such a sweet spot for having a ton of power relatively cheap without having to build the engine.
The Vortex really is the best performance for the dollar on this car. Exactly as you said, it's a ton of fun on a stock engine, and gains about 20-30hp and 100+ ft-lbs on a built block. It's the way to go if you're not trying to go full ham.
I don’t even know how usable this would be outside of wide fenders and slicks though. So unless you’re factoring that in, this turbo would just be spin city. IMO this is really only useful for R’s and drag GTI builds
The Typhoon would definitely be best suited for a Golf R or S3 simply due to traction, but Galano used it down in Australia on their GTI and was able to get some seriously impressive times.

There are a lot of fast GTI's out there now, like Luis Rivera out of Florida. You can make a GTI fast, just takes proper chassis prep and a good tire setup.

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
The problem is as soon as you get beat by someone faster, you go back to the drawing board lol.
I am so glad I do not have this disease...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
This is why no one will remember your name.

Just because it worked on you, doesn't mean it'll work on everyone else 🤣

Personally, I don't want people to remember my name. I'm fine fading into obscurity. I'm the only male this generation in my family. Stopped having kids at one girl. Unless she has a baby out of wedlock, my family name ends with her. And I'm fine with that.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
Just because it worked on you, doesn't mean it'll work on everyone else 🤣

Personally, I don't want people to remember my name. I'm fine fading into obscurity. I'm the only male this generation in my family. Stopped having kids at one girl. Unless she has a baby out of wedlock, my family name ends with her. And I'm fine with that.
Wait....what. We're here razzing captain stabbin cause he stopped at an is38. Why'd you have to take it to daughters getting knocked up? We were having a good time, Jon.