GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
Mine was recorded on VCR off of TV. They had very crudely changed out some of the lines to make it more kid-friendly.

“You broke into the wrong gol-dern rec-room, didn’t you, you big jerk!”
Michael Gross

😂

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
4:00 and chores are done. Unfortunately too tired to wash GTI or even take the Comet out. Under the good tonight's dinner is grilled kielbasa on nice rye with lots of mustard and some onions. Veg or salad, corn, and beans. Tomorrow should be interesting for those near me.

#fartemoji

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
CSB rant

I was driving to small dumpy town in MA which will remain nameless to pick up a car part... there's a 2 lane road that narrows to 1 lane after a light. Everyone is in the left because the right lane ends. I go right to jump the line a little since zipper merging is common sense. Or so I thought. I speed up to get to 2nd in line and the guy who was there speeds up, so I back off. Guy who was 3rd in line also speeds up instead if letting me merge, so I speed around both of them on the shoulder so I wouldn't be forced off the road. A dick move but they started it. The guy who was 2nd in line starts riding my ass and I can see in the rear view that he's fuming. I keep driving like normal and when we get to a light I expect him to get out and rip me a new one but that didn't happen. I took a turn and he passed me at a light and swung his arm at my car. Not too exciting ending but I was ready to throw down at this point.

Cool story, bro.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Weather man sounds like he's running a marathon while doing the tornado warming on TV. Apparently radar indicated tornado across the river from us.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
CSB rant

I was driving to small dumpy town in MA which will remain nameless to pick up a car part... there's a 2 lane road that narrows to 1 lane after a light. Everyone is in the left because the right lane ends. I go right to jump the line a little since zipper merging is common sense. Or so I thought. I speed up to get to 2nd in line and the guy who was there speeds up, so I back off. Guy who was 3rd in line also speeds up instead if letting me merge, so I speed around both of them on the shoulder so I wouldn't be forced off the road. A dick move but they started it. The guy who was 2nd in line starts riding my ass and I can see in the rear view that he's fuming. I keep driving like normal and when we get to a light I expect him to get out and rip me a new one but that didn't happen. I took a turn and he passed me at a light and swung his arm at my car. Not too exciting ending but I was ready to throw down at this point.

Cool story, bro.
Everybody was in the left lane, you tried to speed past them, but they 'started it'...
LMAO dick move indeed.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
CSB rant

Cool story, bro.
that's not how zipper merging works, sounds like what you did was @0:36. proper zipper merge is shown @ 55secs

messrock

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI DSG
CSB rant

Cool story, bro.
Off to Orange, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.