GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

PureWhiteMk7

Go Kart Newbie
The 'wild theories' posted here have all been proven true. I have cited peer reviewed articles, with more coming out all the time. We had the data early on, it was either manipulated by the CDC or censored completely. Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, the government, the media, they all lied to you, and it was passed off as the 'real' information while people who were injured or died were labeled misinformation. The vaccine does more harm than good, the vaxxed are most infected, and they are most of the deaths now. Natural immunity works better and lasts longer. There was a coordinated effort to control the narrative during the pandemic, Rockefeller Foundation threw millions of dollars at it, just like the WEF are now.
Birth rates are falling in every country that pushed the vax. Nearly 50% of women lost their pregnancy, when they told them it was 'safe.'
These are not 'theories,' these are irrefutable facts.
Zig zagging between 4th grade booger flicking and hillbilly fact finding is just not that interesting so I will leave you to it.

npace

Autocross Champion
Zig zagging between 4th grade booger flicking and hillbilly fact finding is just not that interesting so I will leave you to it.
WTF are you even talking about? Please define "hillbilly fact finding". Also, you do realize that he's making fun of the idea that anyone would think your username is racist, right? Here, I'll explain the joke to you: Since everything is racist now, he's making fun of it, knowing that your username is based on the color of your car, but saying it's racist. Lighten up and laugh a little.

Also, for posterity:

Fake News Is Chicken Little - PureWhiteMk7 Voted Most Racist Username​

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I had not one but two Pure White GTI's so that is a wasted breath.
npace is correct, I am making fun of the current wokeness in the world. Have made light of this color previously.
Hillbilly humor with a German twist.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
A coordinated censorship campaign, spearheaded by the government and big tech. Experts were labeled 'misinformation' while propagandists were given the spotlight.

1661086828775.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
The superior intellect showcased in the other thread...
CSB rant

I was driving to small dumpy town in MA which will remain nameless to pick up a car part... there's a 2 lane road that narrows to 1 lane after a light. Everyone is in the left because the right lane ends. I go right to jump the line...I speed up to get to 2nd in line and the guy who was there speeds up, so I back off. Guy who was 3rd in line also speeds up instead if letting me merge, so I speed around both of them on the shoulder so I wouldn't be forced off the road. A dick move but they started it. The guy who was 2nd in line starts riding my ass and I can see in the rear view that he's fuming.