GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 R
Another obvious is there is an entire alternate universe between political discussion and this thread. It's always tempting to think you know something, but unless you have contact with the source or physical evidence it's just fantasy. Conspiracy is often just an obsession. Most of it's promoters don't actually participate in the process of political influence or advocacy. Instead they just do like here and create false positions and say how great they are for knowing something. Hey it's a free country but to spend 4435 pages bloviating is a waste. The one shred of value is community. But you are building community on a worthless pursuit instead of actually accomplishing something.
I have yet to see a post with an argument or supporting an argument/position or a topic, but you are entitled to whatever opinion you want or to post whatever you want. No one is forcing you to post or reply.....Everyone exists today due to the way social media is structured; in varying degrees, some type of bubble. Step one is having some self awareness about it. People self profess and think themselves to be a moderate, when they are generally far from. Questioning a popular or bureaucratic state approved narrative, or not just repeating what the pundits on tv are spewing, does not necessarily make the opposing view a conspiracy. The way you are posting indicates to me you are dismissive to anyone that doesn't agree with you, and not interested in any civil discourse or growth that runs counter to anything you already believe; regardless of source or data otherwise. Your above posting is mostly an attempted dismissive shamming tactic, not an argument; "obviously"...attacking a persons argument on a topic is much more effective, instead of just "attacking" , "you people". Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, no matter which of the 57 genders anyone professes to be....If you want to hear or see only what affirms your world view, there are plenty of other sandboxes around to visit...or you can keep attempting to play gatekeeper here, but it would be much more effective if you posted memes etc....You say... sorry... for barging in, then your next response is this give me a break....

Last edited:

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
Another obvious is there is an entire alternate universe between political discussion and this thread. It's always tempting to think you know something, but unless you have contact with the source or physical evidence it's just fantasy. Conspiracy is often just an obsession. Most of it's promoters don't actually participate in the process of political influence or advocacy. Instead they just do like here and create false positions and say how great they are for knowing something. Hey it's a free country but to spend 4435 pages bloviating is a waste. The one shred of value is community. But you are building community on a worthless pursuit instead of actually accomplishing something.

If so, you're as worthless as everyone else in here. You present yourself as an elitist up on their high horse.

How about you "accomplish something" by contributing to the discussion? If you don't see one you like, start one.

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 R
If so, you're as worthless as everyone else in here. You present yourself as an elitist up on their high horse.

How about you "accomplish something" by contributing to the discussion? If you don't see one you like, start one.
Thanks, for summing up my paragraph, in two sentences.... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

PureWhiteMk7

Go Kart Newbie
I have yet to see a post with an argument or supporting an argument/position or a topic, but you are entitled to whatever opinion you want or to post whatever you want. No one is forcing you to post or reply.....Everyone exists today due to the way social media is structured; in varying degrees, some type of bubble. Step one is having some self awareness about it. People self profess and think themselves to be

Look I get it wild theories are a response to the confusing times we live in, but what drives these ideas is an emotional reaction not practical reality. There will always be crooks that profit off a bad situation, there will always be misinformation, but creating a satisfying mental order out of complex social problems like a pandemic is purely a personal exercise that can’t put crooks behind bars nor solve anything on a policy level. Whether you take the vaccine or not the majority of humanity will make it through the Pandemic, and it’s pretty safe to say that those at risk of greater illness will benefit from following CDC guidelines. Without proof to the contrary you can talk all you want but that does not make it so.

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 R
Again...what claims/theory are you refuting...that "we" are tin foil hatting....

Posting an article doesn't necessarily mean a person agrees with every sentence in it. Most won't even "look" at the information posted, immediately make a conclusion in there mind, and write a dismissive post, however they "feel" about the source, instead of looking at the information first.

Covid topic, seems to be what you are hung up on? You are free to start a discussion on whatever aspect of it you want...or...continue posting word salad without refuting a specific claim...for anyone under the age of 60 that is not overweight, or has some underlying health issue, COVID is generally not an issue, anyone can do whatever they want, wear a mask in your or out the open by yourself, stay completely inside your house, great....get 4 shots awesome....you do you...for some the shot is causing greater side effects than it's worth, see the large uptick in cardiac symptoms?....most of everyone with "severe covid" today are people with 3+ shots...feel free to try and show a pandemic of the unvaccinated...that we are told exists and people that dont want it are "the problem..."...you are free to attempt prove anything...

Do I need to take allergy medicine or wear glasses...to make someone else's glasses or medicine work; wear a mask to make someone else's work?

Pfizer is attempting to make "health" a subscription service($$$, and they continue to lobby the bureaucracy to force it....) it has already turned into in the last 30 years...people would rather take a pill for 25 years to life, than lose the extra 30 lbs they are carrying, than exercise for 2-3 hrs a week, and reduce their processed sugar and carb intake to stop being pre diabetic...most are doing it to themselves...which they are entitled to do...we have a pandemic of already unhealthy people...

Most of the russian bot npcs here... are discussing the topics, posting with some sort of information attached or leads to a post with information, or talking about a previous sources of information...but you really need watch for the lizard people putting black helicopters in your tap water...

more importantly....

image.png.9456ec141ccc4615c1791820987063f9.png

Last edited:

PureWhiteMk7

Go Kart Newbie
Again...what claims/theory are you refuting...that "we" are tin foil hatting....

Posting an article doesn't necessarily mean a person agrees with every sentence in it. Most won't even "look" at the information posted, immediately make a conclusion in there mind, and write a dismissive post, however they "feel" about the source, instead of looking at the information first.

Covid topic, seems to be what you are hung up on? You are free to start a discussion on whatever aspect of it you want...or...continue posting word salad without refuting a specific claim...for anyone under the age of 60 that is not overweight, or has some underlying health issue, COVID is generally not an issue, anyone can do whatever they want, wear a mask in your or out the open by yourself, stay completely inside your house, great....get 4 shots awesome....you do you...for some the shot is causing greater side effects than it's worth, see the large uptick in cardiac symptoms?....most of everyone with "severe covid" today are people with 3+ shots...feel free to try and show a pandemic of the unvaccinated...that we are told exists and people that dont want it are "the problem..."...you are free to attempt prove anything...

Do I need to take allergy medicine or wear glasses...to make someone else's glasses or medicine work; wear a mask to make someone else's work?

Pfizer is attempting to make "health" a subscription service($$$, and they continue to lobby the bureaucracy to force it....) it has already turned into in the last 30 years...people would rather take a pill for 25 years to life, than lose the extra 30 lbs they are carrying, than exercise for 2-3 hrs a week, and reduce their processed sugar and carb intake to stop being pre diabetic...most are doing it to themselves...which they are entitled to do...we have a pandemic of already unhealthy people...

Most of the russian bot npcs here... are discussing the topics, posting with some sort of information attached or leads to a post with information, or talking about a previous sources of information...but you really need watch for the lizard people putting black helicopters in your tap water...

more importantly....

more importantly....

View attachment 258615

Attachments

• b78.jpeg
    b78.jpeg
    58 KB · Views: 63

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 R
Last edited:

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
What type and weight oil should I use? I know that my owners manaul says something, but what does forum group think say.... How often should I change it? I'm having trouble reading my dipstick. When should I check my oil? What break pads should I buy? Guy's emergancy, my rear break caliper pistons won't push in....Are EBCs any good? The price is really good. Asking for a friend...on the mmmm-kay-7 facebook group. My backyard shop, gave me a great protune, I slay M4s all day in the drive through and I stack my accessport with a JB4, I don't understand why my car is not running write, my shop says I need a new motor, help...
Olive oil, but only from Walmart Motul.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
FTFY. We have Boston Children's Hospital, among others, openly posting about "gender affirming care" (read: sexual organ mutilation for minors). We have the FBI creating watchlists of parents who go to school board meetings and are concerned about the quality of education, and think that sex-ed topics should wait until after the age of 8. We have Disney trying to insert their "not-so-secret gay agenda" into entertainment designed for small children as young as 3. But question the efficacy of a vaccine, which, it turns out isn't a vaccine at all and even the CDC is walking back previous claims, and you get banned from social media for damaging statements. I don't know if @PureWhiteMk7 is serious or not, but take a look at the world around you. This thread gets a little crazy, but it is far less crazy than the things being passed off for sanity these days.
The ironic thing is that the same libtards fighting for children's sex organ mutilation here are bitching about sex organ mutilation in Islam and parts of Africa. At least the latter sex organ mutilation does not fuck up people's entire hormonal balance the way trans mutilation does.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
This thread is not about building a community. Car specific threads are.

CNN pouring shit down people's ears for six years is an obsession. But what do i know.

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 R
This thread is not about building a community. Car specific threads are.

CNN pouring shit down people's ears for six years is an obsession. But what do i know.
dnc-staffer-murdered-wikileaks-rigged-clinton-over-bernie-sanders-meanwhile-on-cnn.jpg

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 R