2019 Golf R
Willing to ship?

$500 shipped.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
can ship FOR 500 Lol

again hoping to buy this audi tt to have a sidechick to row around in.
or still working on my buddies 350z maybe i'll just buy that and sell it sometime later

i love my r. just miss rowing. gotta row something.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
You've expressed that you and Mrs. Burner want children. That TT would be short lived before getting Riceburner'd.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
i don't think either of us would fit back there tbh lol

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
You've expressed that you and Mrs. Burner want children. That TT would be short lived before getting Riceburner'd.
all cars are subject to being laid off any any point in time without notice lol

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Next car gonna make you sign an ownership contract 🤣

dood.

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
Screen Shot 2022-08-18 at 2.27.22 PM.png

Superfreak

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
‘19 M2C, ‘05 Taco
can ship FOR 500 Lol

again hoping to buy this audi tt to have a sidechick to row around in.
or still working on my buddies 350z maybe i'll just buy that and sell it sometime later

i love my r. just miss rowing. gotta row something.
I really loved both of the 350z manuals that I’ve owned. Amazing heel-toe engagement. Great shifter feel. The hr had a South Bend stage 2 and was a bit heavy and touchy, but also added value with some character. 14lb chattery flywheel also added to the enjoyment. Unsure what TT you’re looking at but would love to read a comparison.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Its a TT 'ALMS':
2002 Audi TT ALMS Commemorative Edition. Audi built just 1000 of these ALMSTT’s to commemorate Audi’s success in the American Le Mans Series. All were built in closed coupe configuration and all were outfitted with a high output 225-hp turbo-4 cylinder engine, 6 speed manual transmission, quattro AWD and 18 inch wheels. The cars came in two color combinations: Misano red over silver/gray Nappa leather interior or Avus Silver over red.

So a pretty cool, rare, 6-spd only, higher output than the norm TT. And since it hasn't ran for ~5 years or so i'm hoping to really wheel and deal, like show up with like 3k and leave with the car lol.

also, to the left is an old S8 (I think) that hasn't ran for some time and to the right is a newer S-Something with the V10 that also i think hasn't ran for a while. LOL. The guy is def an audi fanatic but also way in over his head. He bought the TT brand new, think it was the first cool sporty manual car i ever had a ride in and always kinda wanted (to riceburner) it
1660858610605.png

Superfreak

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
‘19 M2C, ‘05 Taco
Its a TT 'ALMS':
2002 Audi TT ALMS Commemorative Edition. Audi built just 1000 of these ALMSTT’s to commemorate Audi’s success in the American Le Mans Series. All were built in closed coupe configuration and all were outfitted with a high output 225-hp turbo-4 cylinder engine, 6 speed manual transmission, quattro AWD and 18 inch wheels. The cars came in two color combinations: Misano red over silver/gray Nappa leather interior or Avus Silver over red.

So a pretty cool, rare, 6-spd only, higher output than the norm TT. And since it hasn't ran for ~5 years or so i'm hoping to really wheel and deal, like show up with like 3k and leave with the car lol.

also, to the left is an old S8 (I think) that hasn't ran for some time and to the right is a newer S-Something with the V10 that also i think hasn't ran for a while. LOL. The guy is def an audi fanatic but also way in over his head. He bought the TT brand new, think it was the first cool sporty manual car i ever had a ride in and always kinda wanted (to riceburner) it
View attachment 258543
Nice color and rare. My wife had a ‘03 6 speed 1.8 iirc, and I was impressed with her choice. She loved that car and still misses it. I thought it handled really well and it did awesome in the winter. Minimal maintenance and repair costs and it drove well in the winter. I did feel like it was a bit underpowered (@ ~5600’) but great car other than that. Felt a bit numb compared to the 350z, at the time.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
yeah its a pretty sweet ride all in all. should be fun if i can get it.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
@riceburner & getting rid of a newer car for a 20 year old car. Name a more iconic duo.