GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Movie and TV Recommendations

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
I tried Duke's for the first time. It was meh. Hellman's is still the best for me.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
Prey wasn’t half bad.

I actually watched it twice over the weekend. I watched it a second time to see if I missed any easter eggs. Then I watched the 87 Predator.

How would people receive the 87 film if it was released today? It didn't really get good reviews when it came out. Watching it now...it's basically a classic Arnold action flick from of the 80's. I've noticed a lot of films people love today got really bad reviews on their initial release. People didn't start liking these films till they became a "cult classic".

I did like Prey. No human should be able to go toe to toe with a predator when it comes to duking it out hand to hand. They are defeated in other ways. Lol...every predator ends up dead. I mean the terminator in 84 was technically defeated by a waitress.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
A 13 year old girl goes to battle against Predators to protect her tribe? Lmao why not just cast The Rock or someone believable? Wtf is happening to movies

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
A 13 year old girl goes to battle against Predators to protect her tribe? Lmao why not just cast The Rock or someone believable? Wtf is happening to movies

But there is only one The Rock whereas there are millions of 13yo girls. Statistically speaking, The Rock fighting a Predator is way less believable :ROFLMAO:

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
I tried Duke's for the first time. It was meh. Hellman's is still the best for me.
^ They just started selling Dukes by me fairly recently - it was decent, but I agree Hellman's is the best

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
In the absence of Kewpie, I go Truff, Duke's, then Hellman's

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion