GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Little fuel upgrade in the works.
20220802_151821.jpg

20220731_144453.jpg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Amazon delivery day!

1659638864240.png

1. My old torque wrench only goes up to 75ft/lb. Now I can finally torque my nuts! While before I really had no problem just blasting my lug bolts with my impact, now that I did a stud conversion, I wanted to keep them torqued properly.
2. Somehow while attempting to install my intercooler, I lost my favorite T25. The incomplete set will now be the backup of my backup set.
3. The proper hoses for my intercooler are on the way, but I don't trust Zhong Zhong to send larger clamps that'll fit. Just bought them myself for $10.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
Amazon delivery day!

View attachment 257294

1. My old torque wrench only goes up to 75ft/lb. Now I can finally torque my nuts! While before I really had no problem just blasting my lug bolts with my impact, now that I did a stud conversion, I wanted to keep them torqued properly.
2. Somehow while attempting to install my intercooler, I lost my favorite T25. The incomplete set will now be the backup of my backup set.
3. The proper hoses for my intercooler are on the way, but I don't trust Zhong Zhong to send larger clamps that'll fit. Just bought them myself for $10.
I'd love to see your review on those Neiko bit sockets, I'd like to get some impact-rated hex sockets but I'm iffy on fitment -- I keep having allen keys round out heads, and it's really not a fun time.

jawndropper

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I finally picked up a jumppack and a portable air compressor. My car is getting older and my road trips are becoming further and more frequent. I figured I might as-well grab these for the peace of mind as I’m often without cell service on camping trips. The jumppack works as a battery bank too which is nice and the compressor will be great to have for track days.

I also ordered the Euro trunk trim piece (5GM86345982V) to fit a full sized spare (18x7.5 nogaro).

Attachments

• AC902603-D094-4FA2-AD94-519A5803B4A2.jpeg
    AC902603-D094-4FA2-AD94-519A5803B4A2.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 43

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S
Got a set of H&R OE Sport springs and the Audi pads. I should also be getting the RocEuro arm bolts back from getting drilled for safety wire. My brother in law works in a machine shop so getting them drilled was not a problem. That’s going in along with the transmission mount on Saturday…for real this time (at least that’s what I keep telling myself)

Attachments

• 2DD57494-E1A5-4507-B38C-E90C876D107B.jpeg
    2DD57494-E1A5-4507-B38C-E90C876D107B.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 37

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
I finally picked up a jumppack and a portable air compressor. My car is getting older and my road trips are becoming further and more frequent. I figured I might as-well grab these for the peace of mind as I’m often without cell service on camping trips. The jumppack works as a battery bank too which is nice and the compressor will be great to have for track days.

I also ordered the Euro trunk trim piece (5GM86345982V) to fit a full sized spare (18x7.5 nogaro).
I keep one of those jumpers in all my cars even though 2 of them are manuals. I even take it when i rent a car because you never know