GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
Living with mexicans is funny.

Every single night no matter what we are eating they dab hot sauce or salsa with everything. Every night i hear the conversation turn to 'muy pico' (i dont speak much spanish). My mother in law is always waving her face dry and dabbing tears from her eyes complaining about how spicy it is, meanwhile continuing to drown everything in salsa. I just dont get it. Meanwhile my father in law just straight eats jalapenos and is never phased by it.

Also as a white guy, they always warn me "very very be careful, its so spicy" and then ask me "estas pico, adam?" Expecting me to turn in my gringo card and say "oh my fuck yeah this is too spicy!" But if i show indifference (mostly because i only use spice to complement the flavors, not to command front / center on every dish) i always get astonishment from mexicans. "Aye cabron, this gringo can eat spicy food! I thought only mexicans eat spicy food!"
Fun times

Say "Quieres micho?"

They'll be like what the fuk is this gringo trying to say

Then you say "Miiiiii Chooorrrrizzzzoooo"

clownish

just clowning around
Car(s)
VWs
Got new tweeters for the truck for a birthday present. Big difference these little guys make in sound quality. Took all of 10 mins to install both side
View attachment 255346
If you want some rear speakrs I have some Focal ICU 165s I want to get rid of; they're just sitting around; I have rings that may or may not fit. They worked for my hatch and rear doors on the runner. Plug and play.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Living with mexicans is funny.

Every single night no matter what we are eating they dab hot sauce or salsa with everything. Every night i hear the conversation turn to 'muy pico' (i dont speak much spanish). My mother in law is always waving her face dry and dabbing tears from her eyes complaining about how spicy it is, meanwhile continuing to drown everything in salsa. I just dont get it. Meanwhile my father in law just straight eats jalapenos and is never phased by it.

Also as a white guy, they always warn me "very very be careful, its so spicy" and then ask me "estas pico, adam?" Expecting me to turn in my gringo card and say "oh my fuck yeah this is too spicy!" But if i show indifference (mostly because i only use spice to complement the flavors, not to command front / center on every dish) i always get astonishment from mexicans. "Aye cabron, this gringo can eat spicy food! I thought only mexicans eat spicy food!"
Assert dominance, get them to to give up spicy because you out spicied them

vu.

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'17 Golf GTI (Sold)
while we're on diabetus cereal, i grew up a HUGE fan of waffle crisp. Was quite sad when they discontinued it. Found that there is an eggo waffle cereal now and was happy to find it is nearly the same exact cereal!

It's super good. I've had it a few times.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/clark-plaid-fabric.398695/#post-7853442

Linking for the mk6 boys who wouldn't see it. I want to hear peoples thoughts.

All plaid or stock. I prefer the stock look tho. One of the top 3 reasons I bought my GTI was because of the plaid so I am a plaid fan.

while we're on diabetus cereal, i grew up a HUGE fan of waffle crisp. Was quite sad when they discontinued it. Found that there is an eggo waffle cereal now and was happy to find it is nearly the same exact cereal!

I loved waffle crisp!!!

Reese’s Puff is still my number one
Fav.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
I think I've finally hit that "no longer interested in cars" point in my life..

It's just like video games. One day without even realizing really, you just don't care to play them anymore. It's the same kind of feeling I've been feeling about my car recently.

Then you have the wrong car

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
I had a car for about 6 months. I had 2-3k in mods just sitting in boxes. One day I came home, popped the hood and just said Fk This. I got rid of all the parts and sold the car within a few weeks lmao.... It happens...

Status
Not open for further replies.