GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
The car certainly feels faster, but my butt dyno is not current in it's certification.

Same driver, same fuel load, same road, same day. Perhaps the Torque app is that far off.

Only way to really tell is 1/4 mile time slips, as there’s multiple data points to compare.

The “back half” aka mph incase from the 1/8 mile to 1/4 mile & trap speed (mph at the finish line) is the most apples to apples way to compare performance as it takes the human error out of it as much as possible.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Throw a Cobb ots tune on that thing, it'll be slower than stock and blow.

Don't get mad, just a joke for those that came from the Subaru world.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
Original battery finally took a shit in the McDonald's parking lot this morning. Guess that's what I'll be doing next...

Salami

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5R
The car certainly feels faster, but my butt dyno is not current in it's certification.

Same driver, same fuel load, same road, same day. Perhaps the Torque app is that far off.
App could be off, could have been more wheel spin, weather conditions could be different, launch settings could have been different, etc.

Put it this way. You ran 11.94 1/4 mile ET on APR stage 2. Your car supposedly ran 1 second faster 0-60 on the EGT tune. Assuming the EQT was ONLY faster from 0-60 do you really think your car would now run 10.94?

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Throw a Cobb ots tune on that thing, it'll be slower than stock and blow.

Don't get mad, just a joke for those that came from the Subaru world.
Raises hand lol…. Not many of us on here

JDMcQ

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MkVII R
App could be off, could have been more wheel spin, weather conditions could be different, launch settings could have been different, etc.

Put it this way. You ran 11.94 1/4 mile ET on APR stage 2. Your car supposedly ran 1 second faster 0-60 on the EGT tune. Assuming the EQT was ONLY faster from 0-60 do you really think your car would now run 10.94?
As cool as that would be, it is not very likely. I have no doubt that the numbers I posted are inaccurate, but it's the information I have showing an improvement.

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
Turned the dragy on. Base E85 file and obviously lifted because it was a little spicy for the street.

1D534A64-C45B-40C2-B273-822D8C78E567.png

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Small thing, just new shaft bushings. Not sure it was worth it yet, but I was ordering some other stuff so I figured why not add it. Other stuff to be installed at a later date/time. It's hot af.
1657395511722.png

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S
I finally installed the StopTech pads and rotors I’ve had for a few months. Nice to finally get those out of the way. Looks pretty cool too