Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Watched the new a24 film, Men, last night. Shit got weird, like really weird

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Finished Barry S3. Loved it. Very different from the other two seasons, like an evolution of the great TV they already made.
The first two seasons were good, but season 3 feels like it really found itself.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I saw the Doctor Strange Multiverse movie on Saturday. It was pretty good, but the pg-13 rating really held it back.

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI

wasbaggedonce

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 GLI Autobahn
Top Gun gross receipts broke a billion dollars this weekend. A BILLION DOLLARS FOR A MOVIE.
Currently watching it again before my shift starts. Might have to up my rating from a 4.5/5 to a 5/5. It really is an incredible film.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
The first two seasons were good, but season 3 feels like it really found itself.
That's also my opinion. Already loved the show, but it definitely transformed into something with S3. I'm looking forward to see what they do with S4.

I saw the Doctor Strange Multiverse movie on Saturday. It was pretty good, but the pg-13 rating really held it back.
I had nitpicky annoyances with it, but that didn't stop me from enjoying it. Honestly, it was the most enjoyable Marvel movie in a long time. Sam Raimi has great timing, just enough campiness. The movie just felt like a blast from the past.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Top Gun gross receipts broke a billion dollars this weekend. A BILLION DOLLARS FOR A MOVIE.
Currently watching it again before my shift starts. Might have to up my rating from a 4.5/5 to a 5/5. It really is an incredible film.

Couldn't care less about the story, but I really want to watch it for all the practical effects and the jet scenes.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
That's also my opinion. Already loved the show, but it definitely transformed into something with S3. I'm looking forward to see what they do with S4.
The scene of Hank and Cristobal in bed...talking about their bodies. "You still have some bodies, but I have no bodies."
I was dyin.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
The scene of Hank and Cristobal in bed...talking about their bodies. "You still have some bodies, but I have no bodies."
I was dyin.

The voice-to-text scene while Barry was looking for something to wear for that dinner party had me on the floor. And holy shit, the comedic timing when Hank comes into the portable office with the cardboard box and Ahkmal and the other dude started getting close to it, wondering what it is, then leaping back when Hank casually says it's a bomb. Loved that shit.

wasbaggedonce

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 GLI Autobahn
Couldn't care less about the story, but I really want to watch it for all the practical effects and the jet scenes.
Tom Cruise is just on another level.

Scene in a film where he needs to hold his breath for six minutes? He learns to hold his breath for six minutes. Scene where he needs to fly a helicopter? Learns to fly a helicopter. Needs to fly an F18? Learns to fly an F18. Needs to hang off the side of a plane? Actually hangs off the side while it takes off. Etc. Etc.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
The voice-to-text scene while Barry was looking for something to wear for that dinner party had me on the floor. And holy shit, the comedic timing when Hank comes into the portable office with the cardboard box and Ahkmal and the other dude started getting close to it, wondering what it is, then leaping back when Hank casually says it's a bomb. Loved that shit.
It's the absurdity of everything they do combined with the seriousness of being a hitman. Make's it so fun to watch.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Tom Cruise is just on another level.

Scene in a film where he needs to hold his breath for six minutes? He learns to hold his breath for six minutes. Scene where he needs to fly a helicopter? Learns to fly a helicopter. Needs to fly an F18? Learns to fly an F18. Needs to hang off the side of a plane? Actually hangs off the side while it takes off. Etc. Etc.

I would also learn how to do many many cool things if I had a functionally unlimited bank account (or studios that I could convince to shell out for instructors)

wasbaggedonce

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 GLI Autobahn
I would also learn how to do many many cool things if I had a functionally unlimited bank account (or studios that I could convince to shell out for instructors)
The point I was making is that 99.9% of actors would hand most thing he does over to stuntmen. Or they would CG it. He’s the worlds greatest stuntman that also happens to be a great actor.