GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Free Alltrack splash shield with bracket.

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
I don't know why you're having a hard time just putting a label on the splash shield.

I'm guessing the dimensions are 36 x 36 x 2 and 20 lbs which brings it to under $27 to ship UPS ground.

ryansonfire

Go Kart Newbie
I don't know why you're having a hard time just putting a label on the splash shield.

I'm guessing the dimensions are 36 x 36 x 2 and 20 lbs which brings it to under $27 to ship UPS ground.
If you want to have a ups come pick it up have at it. Let me know when your ready.

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
If you want to have a ups come pick it up have at it. Let me know when your ready.
What are the dimensions? Just take a tape measure and get me the height and length.

goldhawks

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
'16 GTI DSG, PP
Also jumping on the "if it's shipped" bandwagon. I'm sure someone else would take it over me, but would be willing to cover shipping

ryansonfire

Go Kart Newbie
It's been sold
Yeah, OP def is in a area where know one buys shit😂 few months back he sold me a complete trans with like 25k miles on it for $150 bucks
Did the trans get to you ok? I was surprised it fit in a box and even more surprised it arrived in one piece given how heavy the box was.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Yeah, OP def is in a area where know one buys shit😂 few months back he sold me a complete trans with like 25k miles on it for $150 bucks

Pretty soon going to see an ad:

GTI, free in Jacksonville. Just come get it.

And it's just going to be full of people asking to ship the car, nobodies going to come get it, and he's going to just bring it to a scrap yard 🤣

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
It's been sold

Did the trans get to you ok? I was surprised it fit in a box and even more surprised it arrived in one piece given how heavy the box was.
Yeah, I was worried too 😂😂 but none of the padding wore through and the box stayed full intact