GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

jax fl meets

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2024 GTI DSG
As for the wheels, I don't NEED to do it, it was just more of another data point for me. I think you're kind of far away aren't you? I'd hate for you to drive all this way just to test fit some wheels.
I'm in Mandarin. If it's useful for you, I'm always down to take a ride, especially if it's going to help someone out. Are you in Flemming Island? It's not really that far.

GTIguy87

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI DSG
No I'm in Yulee, near Fernandina Beach. You probably drove by my neighborhood on the way to autocross. Pretty sure I'm like an hour from you.

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2024 GTI DSG
No I'm in Yulee, near Fernandina Beach. You probably drove by my neighborhood on the way to autocross. Pretty sure I'm like an hour from you.
Ohhhh snap. My bad. Yeah that's a bit far, sorry... But I'll let you know if I am up in north Jax this weekend at all.

Last edited:

GTIguy87

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI DSG
Alright so I'd say the vibrations are 99% gone. Rides fairly smooth on the highway, no shaky steering wheel anymore. It still doesn't feel as smooth as it could be, but at this point I think I'm just being overly OCD and forgetting that this is a sports (-ish) car and is not meant to ride like a new f150. I'm happy with it.

GTIguy87

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI DSG
Just got paid.... ready to grab a tune. You guys think there will be any decent 4th of July sales?

GTIguy87

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI DSG
I heard O’Steen does last time I was in there. Anthony in service can answer that question for you.

Oooops, I had APR on my mind. Not sure what you’re looking for but my previous post was regarding APR at O’Steen.

No worries, I appreciate you looking out. I'm leaning towards IE at the moment. Where you been man?