GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
IM DELETING YOU, DADDY!😭👋 ██]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete..... ████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete.... ███████]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete.... ███████████]]]] 99% complete..... 🚫ERROR!🚫 💯True💯 Daddies are irreplaceable 💖I could never delete you Daddy!💖 Send this to ten other 👪Daddies👪 who give you 💦cummies💦 Or never get called ☁️squishy☁️ again❌❌😬😬❌❌ If you get 0 Back: no cummies for you 🚫🚫👿 3 back: you're squishy☁️💦 5 back: you're daddy's kitten😽👼💦 10+ back: Daddy

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I am familliar, i was using more common trail names to give an idea of some of the areas. I built/building this so i could do those technical 7+ rating trails. But if i listed a trail like iron chest mine, grizzly lake, rim rocker (not hard but 140ish miles long), metal masher, Dianas Throne ETC. most people would have no idea what those are.

I have a nice selection of more difficult trails stored/saved on my onyx offroads profile but most people just know Moab/Engineer pass etc over the individual trail names.

Makes sense. I’ve done them all and moved away from the crawling genera when I got sick of fixing shit. The experience gained is beyond value, but I don’t like crushing body panels.

our last trip to the alpine loop, we did mineral creek from Animas Forks down to the hard ball. At night. In a misting rain. 🥴

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Makes sense. I’ve done them all and moved away from the crawling genera when I got sick of fixing shit. The experience gained is beyond value, but I don’t like crushing body panels.

our last trip to the alpine loop, we did mineral creek from Animas Forks down to the hard ball. At night. In a misting rain. 🥴
My buddies were trying to get me to take the Tacoma out in the trails last weekend but the chances of breaking something or at least damaging body panels was very high. It was fun watching some trucks do it but it's not something I'd be very happy about damaging. Getting to the campsite was fun though driving up a way steeper incline than I ever have before.

Pavement queen:

20220610_161317.jpg

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
I am so annoyed that they stopped paying for Tapatalk support. I used to be so active on forums because of that integration. Forums are a far better way to interact with the type of information we usually need. Also, I hate DIY videos. They have their place, but written instructions is 1000% better.

I use Windscribe, which has a browser plugin and an OS client that does a double hop to block ads similar to pihole. 100% recommend.

Do you really need tapatalk with how streamline and sweet the mobile version is!?! Tapatalk can die.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Today I got to play with some glasses that simulate color blindness. Man, shit is wacky. Reds and oranges turn to brown, greens turn grey, and almost all blues get darker and slightly more violet. Contrast between colors just goes boink.

clownish

just clowning around
Car(s)
VWs
Do you really need tapatalk with how streamline and sweet the mobile version is!?! Tapatalk can die.

but but but i paid $5 for it like 8 years ago. tradition! habbit!!

actually, it is a better user flow for me because all my browsers are set to dump all information every time i close them or a tab so i never stay logged into anything. with all the ads and trackers and whatever floating out there, i use a lot of script disabling and ad blockers and a 2 layer VPN and some stuff that breaks websites all the time.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
My buddies were trying to get me to take the Tacoma out in the trails last weekend but the chances of breaking something or at least damaging body panels was very high. It was fun watching some trucks do it but it's not something I'd be very happy about damaging. Getting to the campsite was fun though driving up a way steeper incline than I ever have before.

Pavement queen:

View attachment 252509
So a guy who hates DSG uses a thumb throttle?

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car

Pavement queen:

View attachment 252509

watch rolling that much weight across the tail gate, you can taco them pretty easy. I have a steel reinforcement panel on mine. Also look into corner braces for the bed walls. Prevents cracking of the bed between the base and walls when securing a load to the bed sides.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Today I got to play with some glasses that simulate color blindness. Man, shit is wacky. Reds and oranges turn to brown, greens turn grey, and almost all blues get darker and slightly more violet. Contrast between colors just goes boink.
i would love to experience that

Status
Not open for further replies.