GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
So is the site slowly going to be consumed by adds? First it was the new page ones, now they're creeping up on the bottom. Shits getting nuts man.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Not one of these words is "cummies" so I find it to be incredibly unrealistic

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
not sure i follow sorry?
That's okay.

You've just discovered we're corporate cattle. This isn't new.

My joke, now terribly unfunny for having to be explained, was to ask where you've been. Since like, you seem to just be discovering this very moment, how nefarious corporations are.

😝

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
You can do the 90% of the alpine loop (including engineer and cinnamon passes) in a Toyota Tercel running at least one donut spare. They are gravel roads in the mountains, nothing “difficult”. There are side trails in the San Juan Mountains that are quite technical, but the stuff you always hear about are “scary” because they are a shelf road driven by flat landers.

Most technical of the loop are Imogene and Blackbear, and both are done every weekend in the summer by tourists in stock rental base wranglers. This goes for 90% of the trails in the Moab area. You see pictures of Insta-queens doing 75’ of highly technical rock piles, but you don’t see the miles and miles and miles of snoozeville trail to get in and out of there or the bypass that won’t break shit.
I am familliar, i was using more common trail names to give an idea of some of the areas. I built/building this so i could do those technical 7+ rating trails. But if i listed a trail like iron chest mine, grizzly lake, rim rocker (not hard but 140ish miles long), metal masher, Dianas Throne ETC. most people would have no idea what those are.

I have a nice selection of more difficult trails stored/saved on my onyx offroads profile but most people just know Moab/Engineer pass etc over the individual trail names.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
I am familliar, i was using more common trail names to give an idea of some of the areas. I built/building this so i could do those technical 7+ rating trails. But if i listed a trail like iron chest mine, grizzly lake, rim rocker (not hard but 140ish miles long), metal masher, Dianas Throne ETC. most people would have no idea what those are.

I have a nice selection of more difficult trails stored/saved on my onyx offroads profile but most people just know Moab/Engineer pass etc over the individual trail names.
These all sound like horrid sex acts.

clownish

just clowning around
Car(s)
VWs
I am so annoyed that they stopped paying for Tapatalk support. I used to be so active on forums because of that integration. Forums are a far better way to interact with the type of information we usually need. Also, I hate DIY videos. They have their place, but written instructions is 1000% better.

I use Windscribe, which has a browser plugin and an OS client that does a double hop to block ads similar to pihole. 100% recommend.

Status
Not open for further replies.