GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf R 20 Years Edition

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'15 CSG GTI 2DR M/T
Interesting. Another car I probably could not get even if I wanted to.
Not saying that I don't want to, but if I wanted to go out and buy a MK8 R right now, I couldn't.
And I'm assuming this one will be no different, if not worse.

mr wrong

Drag Racing Champion

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
"There's also a feature called Emotion Start that revs the engine to 2500 rpm when you start up the car—basically just to create more noise."

yakev724

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 S3
"There's also a feature called Emotion Start that revs the engine to 2500 rpm when you start up the car—basically just to create more noise."

who's the genius from Lexus marketing that jumped ship to VW

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
Comes with the "polarizing" puddle lights... so that eliminates a bunch of y'all right off the top.

"The special edition has R logos on the grille, fenders, and hatchback. The mirror caps are blue unless customers order the vehicle in that color because then they are black. A "20" badge is on the B-pillar and is the image for the puddle lights."

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2019 DBP R
20th Anniversary here is 2024 so there should be a bit more time for supply chains etc to get caught up based on that time frame. Unless we are going to have a 19th anniversary edition next year. 2023 is the 40th anniversary of the GTI in the US... wonder if there's anything coming for that. Even just the paint colors and 20 spoke wheels from the 20th would be fun.