GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

jax fl meets

gatoraviator

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE w/PP
Is this still going down? I was feeling crummy Fri and Sat morning and didn’t want to commit and bail but I’m good now. I’m gonna try and make it if so.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Is this still going down? I was feeling crummy Fri and Sat morning and didn’t want to commit and bail but I’m good now. I’m gonna try and make it if so.
I think we're canceling. Matt had a covid exposure and my wife is feeling crummy.

GTIguy87

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI DSG
Hope everyone is feeling better today. Shall we try and plan the next one? I'm busy this coming weekend (out of town), but perhaps the weekend after? Later in the day might be better as well.

GTIguy87

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI DSG
Well

Sorry, I was crazy busy this weekend. Next weekend, I'll be on vacation, so maybe!

No worries! Now when you say next weekend do you mean May 28/29 or June 3/4? haha

I'm free most weekends unless it's an autocross day, so consider me flexible.

I was going to suggest June 3/4 but I see that there's an autocross on the 4th. I'm going to safely assume you and Sean will be driving that one. I'm determined to at the very least stop by this time! Would love to actually run it, we'll see if that happens. I do need a helmet.

Same as Matt, minus autocross.

Gotcha. You and I should get on that autocross train.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I have autocross to work around and my wife often has plans for us that I find out about later. Lol.

But I usually pretty free.

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Anyone doing coffee and cars out in Fleming Island this weekend? Should be a good turnout of VW folks.

gatoraviator

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE w/PP
Anyone doing coffee and cars out in Fleming Island this weekend? Should be a good turnout of VW folks.
Was unaware. I assume it’s Saturday, just don’t know timeframe/location. I might swing by if able considering I’m in Fleming.