GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Canyons and gt cars

Superfreak

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
‘19 M2C, ‘05 Taco
I love driving with nicer cars and dropping them in the twisties. The mk7 Golf is so capable, makes me giddy!

13F335DF-03AF-434D-9892-D4277F9A3A51.jpeg

Last edited:

Luva

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI SE
Great photo! Hmm, might also be the driver if you are walking those beasts.

Personally, I'm just happy to not get dusted by minivans anymore. My old ride was an early gen Mazda 3 hatch.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
I love driving with nicer cars and dropping them in the twisties. The mk7 Golf is so capable, makes me giddy!

View attachment 249087
Nice. Had a Giulia riding my ass. Thought i could lose him so dropped it in 4th and took off. Yeah, he didn't go anywhere. Then saw the Shamrock. Yeah. Go ahead buddy. I need a 100 more hp. If it was twisties, would've been different, but just a long straight.

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2024 GTI DSG
Great photo! Hmm, might also be the driver if you are walking those beasts.

Personally, I'm just happy to not get dusted by minivans anymore. My old ride was an early gen Mazda 3 hatch.
I had a Mazda 3 hatch too. Very much a momentum car like the Miata. I miss that chassis, but the GTI’s power is more fun in more situations.

Superfreak

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
‘19 M2C, ‘05 Taco
I had a Mazda 3 hatch too. Very much a momentum car like the Miata. I miss that chassis, but the GTI’s power is more fun in more situations.
I remember riding my bike in a canyon not far away and this Mazdaspeed3 was hanging really well. I was impressed that I had to ride so hard to stay ahead.

Fwiw, the Jag and I were rocking a/s tires and the buddy with the Quad did say something about driving. The Jag had little chance with a normal aspirated engine @ 7-8k’. There’s some badass roads not far from here that I would encourage anyone that’s wanting to have some fun, please hit me up. Very close to this actual sign.
1652556381586.jpeg

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Dope pic

before Covid a bunch of us GTI and R people went up to Morison. Nice roads super scenic too. I felt like I was going down the mountain pass, delivering tofu, initial D style

Superfreak

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
‘19 M2C, ‘05 Taco
I put 20k miles on my last fun car during covid. We had a pretty big group of driving enthusiasts and got together quite a bit. Man I miss the days of empty roads and LEOs not enforcing much. I sent you a dm @Keehs360, lmk if you want to drive out here again sometime.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I put 20k miles on my last fun car during covid. We had a pretty big group of driving enthusiasts and got together quite a bit. Man I miss the days of empty roads and LEOs not enforcing much. I sent you a dm @Keehs360, lmk if you want to drive out here again sometime.
Pfffft I already replied with a passive aggressive fmic pic 😂