GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Oem TCR muffler for sale

DatOneGuy

Car(s)
mk7.5 rabbit
I recently ordered a exhaust and no longer need my TCR muffler. I'd like to see it go to a good home. I live in annapolis md. I'd like to get 400$. Willing to meet with in a hour or so of Annapolis for a little extra gas money.
It is however still on my car till my new exhaust comes. I had a custom midpipe made up which has a mandle bend 2.5" pipe with a Vibrant 1141 2.5" resenator welded into it. Was done at MBS exhaust in Pasadena md. asking another 200$ for that.
Will get a picture of that tomorrow at work. Makes a killer sound on a stock downpipe. However once you add a aftermarket downpipe the drone is too much for me. However too each there own. Some people dont mind rasp or drone but it drives me nuts .
The tcr muffler will fit a mk7.5 gti with no modifications. It will fit a mk7 gti but you will have to either take off your plastic valance (which would look silly) or have a muffler shop shorten up the pipe by about 1"

Capture.jpg

Anthony3o55

Autocross Champion
I have this muffler with a DP paired w/ a 2.5 vibrant bottled res.

one of favorite mods, love the way it sounds and the exhaust tips are so easy to clean. Owned my muffler for two years and by just spraying it with water/degreaser dirt comes right off.

GLWS

ZoomnRx

'99 VR6
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE
Very interested in purchasing. I’m in Va, Hampton roads area. Any chance you are headed this way any time soon?

Anthony3o55

Autocross Champion
Nice which resenator do you have? I loved it with out the downpipe! But with it my god is the drone bad.
Vibrant 1792 from amazon. Its not that bad for me imo. I always play music and ride with the windows down so I dont notice. On the highway you notice it more. The cabin drones at like 90mph no lie. I like it.

DatOneGuy

Car(s)
mk7.5 rabbit
Vibrant 1792 from amazon. Its not that bad for me imo. I always play music and ride with the windows down so I dont notice. On the highway you notice it more. The cabin drones at like 90mph no lie. I like it.
I never knew i hated drone till this exhaust. hahaha

ZoomnRx

'99 VR6
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE
I dont really go to va very often. However how close is that to katie's cars and coffee?
Unfortunately not close at all. Any willingness to ship?

manicnerd

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
'18 GTI SE 6MT
Yeah, that's why I'm saying to ship it. So I don't spend $400 on a muffler while I have an IE down pipe still sitting on a shelf in my garage waiting to be installed. I need to stop buying things and actually start putting them on the car.

DatOneGuy

Car(s)
mk7.5 rabbit
It's just not going to happen. Also i have two people ahead of you. The other people are willing to drive 5 to 6 hours and you wouldnt drive a hour or so? Seems silly plus i wouldnt eat the cost of shipping a muffler so box, plus bobble wrap or peanuts plus shipping something that is pretty heavy would cost you about 100 dollars. or like 2 gallons of gas in a gti.

manicnerd

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
'18 GTI SE 6MT
I'm not saying to ship it to me. I was just commenting on how it's a good price for a nice muffler and if you shipped it someone else would buy it saving me money and losing the temptation.

Last edited:

ZoomnRx

'99 VR6
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE
PM’d you.