GOLFMKV

Post your Watch and GTI Pics!

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
The wife came through this Xmas!
View attachment 233698
Glad to finally have it after walking on one 6 months ago!
lovely, legit almost bought this watch a few days ago. Will probably go back and get it before someone else does. You are quite right, pics of this watch are nothing compared to seeing it in person, it has a visual "pop" just like a Pepsi does.

cblock406

Ready to race!
Don't drive the wife's car much and forgot I took this picture; been enjoying this for about 6 months now.

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'15 CSG GTI 2DR M/T
lovely, legit almost bought this watch a few days ago. Will probably go back and get it before someone else does. You are quite right, pics of this watch are nothing compared to seeing it in person, it has a visual "pop" just like a Pepsi does.
Seems like in the last 6 months or so (maybe more) they are easier to come by.

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
I really like that, nice buy. It's crying out for this Crown & Buckle strap.
Did Orient finally change the wording of "Water Resist" to "Water Resistant" ?? I might need to pick up a mako now that they finally changed that. I really like their offerings at that price point but just couldn't get over the Water Resist wording lol.

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
Did Orient finally change the wording of "Water Resist" to "Water Resistant" ?? I might need to pick up a mako now that they finally changed that. I really like their offerings at that price point but just couldn't get over the Water Resist wording lol.
No earthly idea, my response was about the strap. Here it is on a GMT, I've at least owned one of those. I didn't like it, if that matters.

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
I have not been a fan of perlon straps.
But I have also only bought cheap ones lol.
@bentin didn't you say you got rid of your Batman?
I had a Root Beer. Gold and brown. I'm just not a yellow gold fan. And the crown sucked, always digging into my wrist. And the Jubilee bracelet wasn't comfortable. I almost liked it on a strap, but the GMT complication was also stupid. Only forwards, no going back. The new Dallas Stars/Austin FC version fixes the crown issue, but I'm sure the complication is still dumb.
1648751768647.png

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
Ah the new "Sprite" GMT. Is a regular LHD version being released. or just the RHD model?? lol
They claim they moved it to the left side to keep it from attacking your wrist. I bet they cave and return to normal. Least comfortable watch I’ve had.