GOLFMKV

Front Grille DRL (mk8 lookalike)

mr wrong

Drag Racing Champion

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
Has any one installed the mk7 ones yet to see how it actually looks with the "u"?

Gr33nBunny

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI SE 6mt
I had to rewire the headlight side connector because it was pinned backwards, but probably going to finish putting it all together tomorrow.

Attachments

• received_464457935074461.jpeg
    received_464457935074461.jpeg
    38.7 KB · Views: 307

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Mine worked for about 5 hours I’d run Time… and now they are all dim except for 2 diodes, that are full bright and 1 that is fully out.

After a good amount of back and fourths with the seller he got me to send him 10buck to send me a new set. After a 2 weeks he then canceled the tracking/shipment number as of 3 days ago with no explanation yet, lol.

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Mk7.5 Gti

DangerDane2008

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 GSW TDI DSG
Only other place really to buy them is on Aliexpress. The Seller of that ebay listing is currently out of the office for the chinese new yrs.
I completely forgot about Chinese New Year. We have to plan in advance for Chinese New Year at my job, and it slipped my mind. Can’t imagine AliExpress will be any different. I’ll just wait until after CNY

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Mk7.5 Gti
I completely forgot about Chinese New Year. We have to plan in advance for Chinese New Year at my job, and it slipped my mind. Can’t imagine AliExpress will be any different. I’ll just wait until after CNY
On Aliexpress they are a bit cheaper but the same ebay seller is on Aliexpress to they have some available on Aliexpress.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
To keep the status updated of my “jojonese” lights and the issues… with the day it keeps getting worse 😂 here’s how many lights are out now. And yes still waiting on the replacement that “my friend” sent me in in early December.

E449EDBA-EAEC-480F-8040-8CC7A8A51C7B.jpeg
2F958071-F161-4A7D-AE52-F55F3A490D3B.jpeg