GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Acadia Celebrates 1 Year With MQB #3, Wonders If It's Time To Upgrade...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
The fact that y'all keep thinking this is about finishing the tune, and just hoping on a dyno with EQT would resolve my "problems" shows y'all haven't been understanding what I've been saying at all for 20 pages 🤣

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
The fact that y'all keep thinking this is about finishing the tune, and just hoping on a dyno with EQT would resolve my "problems" shows y'all haven't been understanding what I've been saying at all for 20 pages 🤣
Worried about the ol' star on the dashboard tree.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Yeah… I’m the only one who truly gets you.

Probably cause I like women too…. We we have that in common.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Yeah… I’m the only one who truly gets you.

Probably cause I like women too…. We we have that in common.

giphy (1) (2).gif

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Since the GTI isn't going away for now, I did manage to get myself an official Oettinger twin bridge spoiler today. So there is that.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Aww yeah that'll look good...

20220114_195320.jpg

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Even without you going to the dealer yet, the grey dealer seems stubborn, and I’d guess likely won’t move much regardless of comps. I’d just start trying the hour to get the low miles one!

Yeah, you did call it. Also, I'm sorry I haven't gotten your gauge pod out yet ☹️

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I'll admit that I don't understand what you've been saying for 20 pages. If you understand it maybe you could put it in simpler terms for a dummy like me.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I'll admit that I don't understand what you've been saying for 20 pages. If you understand it maybe you could put it in simpler terms for a dummy like me.

Cliff notes :
-Don’t want or use the extra power (while nice to have, my car hardly ever sees north of 85mph... Where the Vortex really starts to shine)
-Want something newer (I'm a sucker for features and conveniences. DCC. Vented seats. An OEM digital dash. A true dual zone climatronic. Stuff like that.)
-Doesn’t want to drive and car with a highly modified drivetrain (Mostly don't want to have to worry about the risks that come along with a heavily modified drivetrain.)
-is a lesbian (who doesn't like women?)

The bold parts are my own addition. But AJ summed it up pretty well.