GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Movie and TV Recommendations

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
Just watched Ghostbusters Afterlife and the missus and I really enjoyed it.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I just realized Thad Castle is the star of Reacher. Interest went way up on that one.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Finally watched Spider-Man: No Way Home. I'm surprised I was able to avoid spoilers all this time.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I saw s2 of Righteous Gemstones started, so I'm starting from s1 since I haven't watched it yet. So far I've seen on average more than 1 set of balls per episode.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
So you're watching New Blood without watching the original?

If you're liking New Blood, watch seasons 1 - 4 of the original. It ends cleanly there, and you really don't want to go past season 4. It's universally regarded as the best season of the show, and quality drops dramatically after that...

I'll second the original Dexter recommendation. with the same comments regarding how the series progresses. I even read the short book the TV show is based on, absolutely terrible. The show creator had very good vision to come up with the TV show starting from that book.
I went back and started watching the original series....binge watched Season 1 over the weekend so far. It's good.
Didn't see that twist at the end coming.

Gotta say I was disappointed in the Dexter: New Blood ending though. From what I've read of the original series finale, it's a (so called) proper ending, but not what I was expecting or wanted.
I thought that it might have continued on....damn

Last edited:

3rdOne

Go Kart Champion
I wonder if they will continue with the son

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
I saw s2 of Righteous Gemstones started, so I'm starting from s1 since I haven't watched it yet. So far I've seen on average more than 1 set of balls per episode.
Thank you for the heads up! Danny McBride is a killer. Vice Principals and Eastbound & Down are two of the most underrated and hilarious shows I've ever seen

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Thank you for the heads up! Danny McBride is a killer. Vice Principals and Eastbound & Down are two of the most underrated and hilarious shows I've ever seen
Yup, always love the series that Danny puts out.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Just 1 episode left of Righteous Gemstones and I'll be caught up.

After I finish that I can start Peacemaker. He was pretty entertaining in Suicide Squad, hopefully the tv series is good.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
I enjoyed Vacation Friends more than I expected, John Cena is a surprisingly good actor

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
I'll second the original Dexter recommendation. with the same comments regarding how the series progresses. I even read the short book the TV show is based on, absolutely terrible. The show creator had very good vision to come up with the TV show starting from that book.
I tried reading it, and totally agree with you.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
I wonder if they will continue with the son
I hope not. I enjoyed the show. Clancy Brown was great. Michael C. Hall did some of the best acting of his life. I found the character of Harrison to be intolerable.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
I hadn’t seen that they were dropping season two episodes now. We’ll definitely be watching this again now.