GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 Confessions

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Is there a beer worse than Coors Lite? If there is, I haven't come across it yet.
My family in Idaho are used to drink that in place of water

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
wheat beer's generally taste like shit imo.
They're pretty much all I drink lol

Wheat beers and stouts, but the majority of wheats I drink are the more traditional german or belgian beers. American micro/macrobrews go too far usually and none of them that I've tried have been as good as the german/belgian stuff. We can make some good stouts...but not wheat beers.

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
They're pretty much all I drink lol

Wheat beers and stouts, but the majority of wheats I drink are the more traditional german or belgian beers. American micro/macrobrews go too far usually and none of them that I've tried have been as good as the german/belgian stuff. We can make some good stouts...but not wheat beers.
Whoops lol spoke too soon. I'm one to talk though since I now only drink Pilsners. I do however have a good stock of some very well aged bba's and being in southern california, we have plenty to choose from should I ever run out.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
PBR hard coffee is so close to a yoohoo. It's pretty good, but I dunno about getting drunk from it.

I haven’t tried it yet, but I do love coffee so it’s only a matter of time.

I spend good money on good local brews, and a six pack will last a month lol. Something about a ice cold PBR or Miller Highlife lol, old habits die hard.

the

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
Is there a beer worse than Coors Lite? If there is, I haven't come across it yet.
There's about 8 breweries within 5 miles of me. Haven't had mass-produced pisswater from a cardboard case in 6 years.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
wheat beer's generally taste like shit imo.

Beer in general tastes like shit imo. I'd much prefer drinking a cider. Idgaf what anyone thinks.

Fuck... maybe I am a lesbian...