GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

OldVWFan

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 GTI Sport
If one was damaged I would think that the OBD11 would give you an error. Don't have ACC or park assist on my 17 GTI Sport. The ACC and park assist would need to use the radar sensors or whatever but I don't see how those would affect the others.

Reactions: krs

draftgli

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Flame suit fully on here…I had a dream last night about spark plug failure. Now I’m super paranoid about the rs7 plugs I put in last month. And the blog on eqt’s site isn’t helping. Not sure I’m feeling spending $150 on a set of racing plugs. Brisks or something else? What say you?

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Flame suit fully on here…I had a dream last night about spark plug failure. Now I’m super paranoid about the rs7 plugs I put in last month. And the blog on eqt’s site isn’t helping. Not sure I’m feeling spending $150 on a set of racing plugs. Brisks or something else? What say you?
I liked Denso's but they need to be replaced more often

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/long-term-spark-plug-thoughts.360676/

Here's 51 pages (so far) of discussion on the matter -- ultimately it seems to be sort of like the whole crank walk debate, personally I wouldn't worry too much and just enjoy the car taking the typical precautions.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
Ruths. I'm running em with Stage 2 - lots of guys with Hybrids are running em. I plan to run em when I install my hybrid.