GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Do it all Sportwagen - street/hoon/track/drag you name it....this is the way...

maxwell

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 GSW 6MT 4motion
You are such a bad influence, man! Since having this baby, and working from home throughout the pandemic, ive been sitting for a while at right around ~43k miles. Still stage 1 on stock IS12 and DP... but looking to make the plunge again this spring! Car is looking great and i'm glad to hear its been solid through 70k+ miles!

tigeo

Autocross Champion
You are such a bad influence, man! Since having this baby, and working from home throughout the pandemic, ive been sitting for a while at right around ~43k miles. Still stage 1 on stock IS12 and DP... but looking to make the plunge again this spring! Car is looking great and i'm glad to hear its been solid through 70k+ miles!
I'm mainly looking at a few handling upgrades this year. At some point I'm doing MPI LPFP and a Garett Powermax.

uvasteven

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 GTI
New wheels for a second set to run summers/performance/track-ish tires on. Apex 18x8 5 et43 SM-10s in satin bronze. ~20.5 lbs vs ~19 lbs for the APRs. Picked up some slightly used Continental Extreme Contact Sport 235/40s and had Discount Tire install.
Damn these look great.

maxwell

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 GSW 6MT 4motion
I'm mainly looking at a few handling upgrades this year. At some point I'm doing MPI LPFP and a Garett Powermax.
How will this look as far as a power jump, and what route will you go for tuning? exciting!

tigeo

Autocross Champion
How will this look as far as a power jump, and what route will you go for tuning? exciting!
Should take it up to 350+ wheel/400 crank would be my guess. Unitronic is supposedly working on this setup but I can always do United.

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Tossed on some spacers to f around - H&R 10mm front/15mm rear. New Apex Racing stud kit makes it so easy!
20220217_145641.jpg
20220217_144300.jpg
20220218_084003.jpg
20220218_083915.jpg

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Racingline drain (magnetic)/fill plugs with this go-around's Haldex service. Also since the battery was out for the DSG service, figured why not replace since it's over 4 years old. Went up a size to the H6 Interstate AGM from Costco. Changed the coding to match.

20220216_175307.jpg
20220216_172351.jpg
Screenshot_20220216-203618_OBDeleven.jpg

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Painted the rear calipers black finally (G2 kit). Better to remove them if you can, I didn't and nobody will ever notice but it bugs me there are areas that didn't get covered. Note you can also see the new Apex stud kit.

272718509_498265638538687_3959613674129021215_n.jpg

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Eject button. Gift from bro-in-law. Fun.

20211230_173133.jpg

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Yeah, those spacers were a good call…. Perfectly flush now 👍🏻
I like them - handles fine/rides fine/no vibes/etc. My rear is sitting high so ideally for the really good look it would be lower back there but whatevs.....at some point I'm doing coilovers I think (B16s) which will sit the back down a bit. Any wider and I'd rub...I may have rubbed a bit here and there....

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI

ckuhns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf Sportwagen
I like them - handles fine/rides fine/no vibes/etc. My rear is sitting high so ideally for the really good look it would be lower back there but whatevs.....at some point I'm doing coilovers I think (B16s) which will sit the back down a bit. Any wider and I'd rub...I may have rubbed a bit here and there....
Let me know when you’re ready for B16’s and maybe it’ll coincide with my plans of Ohlin’s and Golf R spindles.

tigeo

Autocross Champion