GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Nc gti where are you at?

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Whoa, didn't know anything about that. Looks fun. My wife and I often attend VWs In The Valley (also in Maggie Valley at the same venue) each September.

About Eurofest, what kind of crowd does it attract? I ask because years ago we used to attend SOWO in Helen, GA until the event became overwhelmed with drunks and general idiocy, culminating in the cancellation of the event until recently. I'd guess that Eurofest attracts a better caliber of people.
This event in 2019 (2020’s was canceled) was awesome. No drunks or idiocy to speak of.

PRRGG1

Drag Racing Champion

RisingFallens

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI!
Who is going to C&C in the morning? I’ll be the TR facelift parked with all the subarus because I don’t know anyone else ):

Treadup

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 6MT GTI
I went to the one in Wilmington for the first time. It dumped rain but got to bring my youngest son and he enjoyed the motorcycles and any red car.
He wore this helmet the rest of the day. The mk6 in the background was the only other GTI there.
6B733DE2-19A1-414E-A44F-E6948B4A19B8.jpeg

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
Selling front seats for $300. Clayton, NC

Attachments

• 85D3AF04-6D30-48F5-B970-135A9BC79EC3.jpeg
    85D3AF04-6D30-48F5-B970-135A9BC79EC3.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 65

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
Anyone going to cars and coffee tomorrow?!
I haven't been in years, since it was in Brier Creek, then Raleigh Grande, then Morrisville, then Wake Forest. Whereabouts is it now?

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
I definitely need to get back out there. I'm not much of a cold weather person, though... 🥶

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Not I though it would be cool to get together with a few from this forum.