GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
It's really obvious with brights on. I've never used mine, too many cars for it.

krs

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVIIS R
Can’t you turn the light assist setting off on the vehicle settings menu? Been awhile since I looked, and my car is tore apart or I’d check. But I’m pretty sure there’s an option for that. Maybe I’m confusing with my MK6 R… ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

berserker6

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
So y'all are telling me my headlights are supposed to swivel like the YT video above posted by sterkrazzy of the car driving thru the woods?! If so its official. They dont. After my headlights do their dance at startup they dont move. I looked in vehicle settings under lights, light assist, the adaptive front lighting system is checked off. Any ideas on what I need to do to fix this? Help me obi-wans lol

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
So y'all are telling me my headlights are supposed to swivel like the YT video above posted by sterkrazzy of the car driving thru the woods?! If so its official. They dont. After my headlights do their dance at startup they dont move. I looked in vehicle settings under lights, light assist, the adaptive front lighting system is checked off. Any ideas on what I need to do to fix this? Help me obi-wans lol
Nothing happens if you press the adaptive front lighting button? It's checked off, but you can't check it on?

berserker6

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Nothing happens if you press the adaptive front lighting button? It's checked off, but you can't check i

Nothing happens if you press the adaptive front lighting button? It's checked off, but you can't check it on?
I am able to check and uncheck the box but nothing seems to change. I tried it this morning in my parking garage maybe I'm going too slow for it to work? I'll try it again tonight when I get off work. Any help is appreciated