--"show b00bs"

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
i can only imagine marriage advice on a car forum lol

"how do i get my wife to let me buy a _insert car part_"
--"show b00bs"
Anytime my lady is upset or not feeling well I offer to show her my boobs to make her feel better. I don't think it has the same effect on women as when they show us their boobs

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
i can only imagine marriage advice on a car forum lol

"how do i get my wife to let me buy a _insert car part_"
--"show b00bs"
LOL you're not wrong.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
So my 'vaccinated' wife has COVID again. Maybe got it from her nurse, maybe her friend that was in the car with her this weekend (she's also vaxxed and positive).
She's stuck at home doing tele-health visits. Bored and lonely while me and the kids go about our business. I've been blowing my nose since Sunday, she says 'You've got it too! Let me test you.' I refused, but she offered my daughter free stuff on amazon. Opened a test and my daughter backed out, so I took one for the team...
NEGATIVE.
So she probably has Omicron, and I'm in the clear. Another win for natural immunity.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Pleatia

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
GMC, VW Wkendr, mk7
Our own three letter agencies have historically sabotaged us and blamed the Russians. They are an easy scapegoat.
Plus how many clandestine activities does our own govt/deep state perpetrate against our so called enemies? That come right back to whom is doing what to whom. It is all theater and many buy right into it without even thinking.
although it is at times hard to ignore, one must live one’s own life on one’s own terms and not the terms of the puppet masters.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
So my 'vaccinated' wife has COVID again. Maybe got it from her nurse, maybe her friend that was in the car with her this weekend (she's also vaxxed and positive).
She's stuck at home doing tele-health visits. Bored and lonely while me and the kids go about our business. I've been blowing my nose since Sunday, she says 'You've got it too! Let me test you.' I refused, but she offered my daughter free stuff on amazon. Opened a test and my daughter backed out, so I took one for the team...
NEGATIVE.
So she probably has Omicron, and I'm in the clear. Another win for natural immunity.
That must tick your wife off.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
That must tick your wife off.
It gets better. My daughter was sneezing on Sunday too. So she bribed her with amazon to take a test...she's NEGATIVE too!!! LOLOL