GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Renrubicer: Skeletons In The Closet

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You're not gonna do it. You're still riding on your mommas clutch.

I plan on eventually going to XS, so I have more flexibility for track parts, and even being able to pull the gears out of an R case and have them stuffed in a GTI case would be awesome. I really don't like the gearing on the street and track, though 2nd does work for autocross.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
1st wash <3
Ordered some goodies
Fmic with charge pipes
Full intake, inlet elbow, turbo muffler delete
Spoiler
Oil change kit
20211202_153639.jpg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Nah ill sell it all off like a cheapskate prior lol

All ecs stuff actually. Hard to beat the price. Hope its all good.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Installed APR TIP and ECS intake tube today. Modified apr carbon fiber airbox to be open, so i can gear so much moar boosty boi noises.

These are brilliant in the snow! Thought the haldex wouldnt wanna play and do snonuts and what not but i was wrong; TCS all the way 'off', keep the wheels spinning and you can have plenty of fun in parking lots!

20211228_161327.jpg

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
Installed APR TIP and ECS intake tube today. Modified apr carbon fiber airbox to be open, so i can gear so much moar boosty boi noises.

These are brilliant in the snow! Thought the haldex wouldnt wanna play and do snonuts and what not but i was wrong; TCS all the way 'off', keep the wheels spinning and you can have plenty of fun in parking lots!

View attachment 233802

I had tons of fun with it in my Alltrack last winter. Buying a Touareg in January and interested to see how it compares to the Alltrack. 400TQ ain’t no slouch in the snow lol

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
oh DDW and i go way back! right? lol

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
i played too much monopoly as a kid

never won

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
regrettably, some kid from west chicago, didn't really speak english, didn't read my for sale post so didn't know any details about the car. he was surprised by the airbag lights and everything but somehow i talked him into buying it. kinda had to; not a single other soul had reached out about it and it had been for sale for like 3 weeks lol