GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Lowering springs on my Gtd

Nas.K

Car(s)
Golf Gtd MK7
Hi guys I am new to this forum hope you all are well and keeping safe.

I wanted to know if someone can help me with selecting the right lowering springs and spacers

I have 19” wheels was thinking of getting 25ml springs all round and 15ml spacers for rear and 12ml spacers for front. Is that a good set up?

Mickyp1989

Hi guys I am new to this forum hope you all are well and keeping safe.

I wanted to know if someone can help me with selecting the right lowering springs and spacers

I have 19” wheels was thinking of getting 25ml springs all round and 15ml spacers for rear and 12ml spacers for front. Is that a good set up?

sounds a good choice of set up

I would personally recommend the eibach pro springs (around20-25mm drop). as for spacers everyone seems to be running at least that, some running 20mm rear. I am very tempted to get exact same spacers. Bimecc ones on ebay look good for £130 i think

Nas.K

Car(s)
Golf Gtd MK7
sounds a good choice of set up

I would personally recommend the eibach pro springs (around20-25mm drop). as for spacers everyone seems to be running at least that, some running 20mm rear. I am very tempted to get exact same spacers. Bimecc ones on ebay look good for £130 i think

Nas.K

Car(s)
Golf Gtd MK7
@mikyp1989

thanks for the reply mate, I have gone a bit mad on the say so of a mate and lowered it 35ml 🙊 looks and drives good.
1ABCCFF0-29FF-4052-88E8-CA8C428176B5.jpeg

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
@mikyp1989

thanks for the reply mate, I have gone a bit mad on the say so of a mate and lowered it 35ml 🙊 looks and drives good.View attachment 177667
Looks great for 2ml which is approximately 2 tablespoons. 😂

Sorry couldn't resist. I understand you meant 35 mm which is approximately 1.3 inches.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
😏 i dnt think anybody found it funny!
I'm sorry but I found it funny that you used a liquid measurement when you meant inches. You kept typing 35 (ml) which is about 2 tablespoons. Please accept my apology.

35 (mm) is a 1.3 inch drop from stock.