GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Shift Knobs

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
What a collection!

I am highly considering one of the Raceseng Titanium knobs (OrbTi or PolyTi).
How do you like the PolyTi? Anything you don't like about it?
So the knob itself - love love love the look, shape texture! Pure quality.

Unfortunately On the tall coolerworx shifter I realized the overhand type of grip it requires doesn’t feel right for that height but no doubt I think it would be silly perfect on the stock height since it’s setup for that height.

The weights really good too / not too heavy not to light, but If you want really heavy I would probably get the hydro or the chicane for that same tear drop Shape, unless you are wanting the spitfire look.

I think I’d be open to selling mine too - lol just unless you already have a raceseng adapter you’ll need one. The color I got was a sample only finish they tried out (bead blasted) it’s a pretty close match to the start engine buttons silver

BC7A21FD-E873-4BAB-A921-14C4CF93E7A1.jpeg
0FE06771-E059-4801-8C85-F127A6C3EA54.jpeg

Rennwagen

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI
So the knob itself - love love love the look, shape texture! Pure quality.

Unfortunately On the tall coolerworx shifter I realized the overhand type of grip it requires doesn’t feel right for that height but no doubt I think it would be silly perfect on the stock height since it’s setup for that height.

The weights really good too / not too heavy not to light, but If you want really heavy I would probably get the hydro or the chicane for that same tear drop Shape, unless you are wanting the spitfire look.

I think I’d be open to selling mine too - lol just unless you already have a raceseng adapter you’ll need one. The color I got was a sample only finish they tried out (bead blasted) it’s a pretty close match to the start engine buttons silver

View attachment 232512View attachment 232513
I appreciate the thorough response!

I am looking at the OrbTi in the spitfire finish. I’d like the knob height to be dropped a little bit from oem.

Rennwagen

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI
Do they make one in red?
I don’t think so. They have beaded (no color with bead blast finish), black, and spitfire (pictured above).

The quality is unreal. I was looking for a shift knob for a long time and really didn’t like almost any of the available options. This thing was pricey, but I can say it was worth every penny.

mfrench2022

Ready to race!
Car(s)
mk7.5 r
Just got this in from Wc lathewerks. Hand made titanium. Cant wait to get it installed.

Shift Knob.jpg

vu.

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'17 Golf GTI (Sold)
First thing I bought for my GTI weeks ago that I wish I looked more further into was the ECS Tuning Billet Aluminum shift knob. The shift knob is in place and does what it is suppose to however the top half of the knob(which is suede material) separated itself causing it to spin freely. Over the look anyway so I'll just get a different brand.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Nah that one would hurt on entry.

I have been cured… still rocking this and have even “just the tip” style ran one of the other ones for a day or such.

F744065A-A824-4D07-B319-40D2DE2F936E.jpeg

959B886C-E9BE-4738-A3A9-3C05AF0D4530.jpeg

Now that I think about it… cured may not be the best word 😂😂 cause I’ve started collecting parts to build a new exhaust to replace my perfectly Functional exhaust I already built.

And next week my new air bags/struts
Are showing up to replace my current ones that work fine 😂😂😂

Last edited:

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
Nah that one would hurt on entry.

I have been cured… still rocking this and have even “just the tip” style ran one of the other ones for a day or such.

View attachment 248499
View attachment 248500

Now that I think about it… cured may not be the best word 😂😂 cause I’ve started collecting parts to build a new exhaust to replace my perfectly Functional exhaust I already built.

And next week my new air bags/struts
Are showing up to replace my current ones that work fine 😂😂😂
What's that old muscle car you have next to you? Is it a '68 Camaro?