GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Show us your MK7

D.Gage

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Gti
I did a set of Teins years ago that would knock fillings out on expansion joints. I ended up doing konis too and ride has been wife approved too. That may change worry the stiffer rear spring and upping the rear rebound, we'll see.
I had a set of Teins on a scion TC *gasp* 17 years ago and I can still remember the feeling of going over an expansion joint… I thought they were going to crack my windshield.

miikez.

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'18 GSW 4mo 6MT
pedlowPark.JPG

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I had a set of Teins on a scion TC *gasp* 17 years ago and I can still remember the feeling of going over an expansion joint… I thought they were going to crack my windshield.

It's funny, people think you're exaggerating when you say things like this, but it's 100% not an exaggeration. Teins have the harshest high speed dampening I've ever felt. I've driven full on race cars with softer dampening.

Last edited:

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
Thanks man.

These things are so dope. Look and fit great. No spacers. No hub rings. No wobble at 80. Easy to clean.

I love ‘em.
That’s odd. Mine definitely needed spacers. You got the 18x9s?

Rojito

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2021 GTI SE MANUAL
That’s odd. Mine definitely needed spacers. You got the 18x9s?
19x8.5. I didn’t think they made them either, but they fit great. I didn’t even see them available on the OZ website.

The guy I got them from must’ve ordered them from Europe or something because the only place I found that sizing in the 5x112 was a website in the Netherlands. I meant to ask him and totally forgot.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
19x8.5. I didn’t think they made them either, but they fit great. I didn’t even see them available on the OZ website.

The guy I got them from must’ve ordered them from Europe or something because the only place I found that sizing in the 5x112 was a website in the Netherlands. I meant to ask him and totally forgot.
I see a lot of old VWs with them. They seem to hold up well.