GOLFMKV

Selling to Carmax

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2019 DBP R

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
saw the listing but not through here. Smoking crack price. Love how dealers play up spektrum cars as if they’re anything other than a paint job. (Yes I see the oettinger kit on that too). 65k puts some serious performance cars into play, even in this market

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2019 DBP R
$400 more than my Mk8. But of course yours has a volume knob.

and is available to purchase this moment.

god waiting for the next fun car is gonna suck. just dropped 700 on a cargo box for the bronco sport. doesn't feel the same. lol

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
Well there is that. And yours still has nearly as much warranty left as a new one too.

Good news is that cargo boxes work on almost any car (except for convertibles.)

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2019 DBP R
Well there is that. And yours still has nearly as much warranty left as a new one too.

Good news is that cargo boxes work on almost any car (except for convertibles.)

Probably longer. April 21 2020 is the in service date (was one of the last dozen or so new 7.5 Rs left). so its warrantied through april 2026 or another 64,000 miles.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
Charging above sticker price for a 2 year old used car is insane. Everything about the market right now is insane.
It is sort of validation for the old bromide that rising tides lift all ships. Nothing is cheap right now, even things that have no business being anything but cheap.

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2019 DBP R
Charging above sticker price for a 2 year old used car is insane. Everything about the market right now is insane.

they gave me 300 over sticker for it lol. Market is weird. Glad I don’t need to replace it but I do have concerns new car prices start creeping up and stay high. Ford added like 2 grand to the suv we got my wife between the 21 and 22 model year with no changes of note besides some color changes.

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2019 DBP R

and it’s already reserved… also just noticed in addition to drilling the bumper they took the tint off the front windows.