GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Consolidated Macan Brembo upgrade thread (READ FIRST POST)

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
B8 S4 front rotors (345x30) should fit fine, right? Find it easier to shop for those when Macan or MK6 R parts. Just unsure if there’s anything special about Audi rotors that would prevent it.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
B8 S4 front rotors (345x30) should fit fine, right? Find it easier to shop for those when Macan or MK6 R parts. Just unsure if there’s anything special about Audi rotors that would prevent it.

I know setup works with A4, I would assume S4 would be fine.

bobivy1234

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW Golf GTI
But the larger M/C shouldn't have any impact on whether the rotors can be used, right? Genuinely asking.
MC should only have any relevance to piston size on the calipers since that's what you're pushing via the brake pedal into the MC. Rotor size is unrelated and is just the heatsink behind the pads to dissipate heart.

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
I’m just purely asking if the rotors will bolt up to a MK7, I know the bolt spacing is the same but wasn’t sure if they had the same set screw or if there were any differences I wasn’t aware of

turbojzrr

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R
Please update wheel fitment:

Verified that Macan's fit the WedSport TC105x 8.5" +43. There was nearly 5mms to spare with no spacers needed.

1638679439040.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

D4dw4g0n

Car(s)
17 golf alltrack
Literally created an account to ask this question:

Trying to plan ahead for this upgrade on my alltrack. I've been eyeing up 19x8.5 +48 Audi BBS speedline wheels.

Would these clear or should I start looking for different wheels?