GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
When I did the SRS Tec bumper flare group buy, there was zero movement on our package through DHL\DeutschePost for 2 months. That takes the cake for me on hating delivery agencies :ROFLMAO:

#friendsandfamily

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Fresh meat! The Conti DWS06’s I have on now still have some life left but these were on sale over Black Friday. I’ll probably dump the Conti’s on FB marketplace and recoup a few bucks.

31A23DDE-9B83-442F-B4B0-40FB9F27021B.jpeg

Anthony3o55

Autocross Champion
Got the Spulen bleeder block from USP. Shoutout to them for having good shipping time compared to *cough cough* ECS.

8544D8A0-9D81-4D7F-92AF-4DE6252647CD.jpeg

Good excuse to upgrade the bleeder block.

Last edited:

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
I hate UPS the most out of all the delivery agencies.
I hate them so much. Monday I get an email saying it's coming Tuesday between 10am and 2pm.doesnt come. Today I check the tracking number and it says something along the lines "we'll let you know what's up when we feel like it". Then at 4pm I get an email saying it's coming today between 10am and 2pm, so back to the future style. And just now I get an email saying it's coming Friday between 10am and 2pm. Which is super inconvenient because I found a kick ass set of klipsch speakers I need to grab off a guy in the morning.

200.gif

Dents27

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 Autobahn GTI
I hate them so much. Monday I get an email saying it's coming Tuesday between 10am and 2pm.doesnt come. Today I check the tracking number and it says something along the lines "we'll let you know what's up when we feel like it". Then at 4pm I get an email saying it's coming today between 10am and 2pm, so back to the future style. And just now I get an email saying it's coming Friday between 10am and 2pm. Which is super inconvenient because I found a kick ass set of klipsch speakers I need to grab off a guy in the morning.

View attachment 231801
Klipsch speakers are bomb, I got a system with a Yamaha receiver on boxing day a couple of years ago and they are fantastic.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
Klipsch speakers are bomb, I got a system with a Yamaha receiver on boxing day a couple of years ago and they are fantastic.
They are. I have a home theater set up already, but these would be for my basmenet gym. RF82s, better than the new R820Fs.

Dents27

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 Autobahn GTI
They are. I have a home theater set up already, but these would be for my basmenet gym. RF82s, better than the new R820Fs.
I don't know the model that I have, I was just fresh out of university before really understanding life. Either way, going in my living room and then my next house after I get married.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
I don't know the model that I have, I was just fresh out of university before really understanding life. Either way, going in my living room and then my next house after I get married.
Why would you do that?

Dents27

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 Autobahn GTI

Dents27

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 Autobahn GTI