Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Nerdy Oreo

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Gti S
Not sure if you have Adaptive cruise control, but if you do, be extremely careful about making sure the sensor is mounted back in it's original place other wise you may wind up needing to get it calibrated at the dealer (not cheap).
I do not

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Tell him to come back and that i have way more mods than him now. Also call him a pussy, please.

I tried getting him to come back. He wasn't having it.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Are you keeping in touch with him? We text occasionally.

Yeah, same. Text him occasionally. Usually pictures of mayo or my turbo rofl

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
I tried getting him to come back. He wasn't having it
Yeah he needs to come back I’ll start pushing him to come back more every time I see him and talk to him. Especially since he is sending memes daily to get me to play ff14.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Yeah he needs to come back I’ll start pushing him to come back more every time I see him and talk to him. Especially since he is sending memes daily to get me to play ff14.

Oh shit. I've been looking for a reason to start playing again. Maybe we need a GTI FC...

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
Oh shit. I've been looking for a reason to start playing again. Maybe we need a GTI FC...
Lol that would be hilarious. I keep telling him once I get moved I’ll get on and start playing but have no place to set my pic up right now or the time.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Lol that would be hilarious. I keep telling him once I get moved I’ll get on and start playing but have no place to set my pic up right now or the time.

I'm a couple expansions behind, which is the biggest thing that's stopped me from playing again. I played up to the last content patch in Heavensward, like 5 years ago lol.

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
I'm a couple expansions behind, which is the biggest thing that's stopped me from playing again. I played up to the last content patch in Heavensward, like 5 years ago lol.
Yeah I think they have a new one coming out soon too. My biggest thing is that you have to pay for the game and then still pay a monthly subscription to play.