GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New APR Intake System for Only $189.95!

Rojito

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2021 GTI SE MANUAL
had mine on for about a week. I think the sound is nice. With stock airbox and the typical DIY mods you could sorta hear the turbo with windows down. Now you can definitely hear it (especially windows down) but its not obnoxious or anything. Like others said, if you want max noise, get an all metal one. My APR intake is used with MST TIP and MST hose.

Great product for the price, seems silly to have another intake on an already super saturated market, but obviously there was a desire for a high quality / affordable one.

Oh and my nipple was plenty stiff too.
I never did reach out about my floppy nipple. Thanks for the reminder.

ShartyMcFly

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2021 GTI
These went out of stock pretty quickly I guess. Now not shipping till end of year.

Guess it was the right price point for a lot of folks. Upgraders still happy with the choice after a month?
Check uspmotorsports.com I bought one last week and they shipped quick.

Johaan

Ready to race!
had mine on for about a week. I think the sound is nice. With stock airbox and the typical DIY mods you could sorta hear the turbo with windows down. Now you can definitely hear it (especially windows down) but its not obnoxious or anything.
This sounds like fun. A little more noise than my stock air box with the drop in, but not enough to get annoying.

Too bad it won’t make it in time to get under the Xmas tree. I’ll prob just wait till back in stock or go 3rd party.

ShartyMcFly

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2021 GTI
This sounds like fun. A little more noise than my stock air box with the drop in, but not enough to get annoying.

Too bad it won’t make it in time to get under the Xmas tree. I’ll prob just wait till back in stock or go 3rd party.
They are in stock right now at uspmotorsports.com

Johaan

Ready to race!

Supermoto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Autobahn DSG
APR you guys gonna have any sales for black friday? Im lookin for some new wheels ;)

Supermoto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Autobahn DSG
So I have been lookin for an intake, I was about to pull the trigger on the 179 dollar AF Dynamic intake (pretty sure its all from the same factory as injen), however people often report feeling a loss of power and low end grunt. Not sure how true this is, but has anyone noticed the same with this intake? I find it really hard to believe that injen/af dynamic can have that affect but then other open intakes dont (such as this one). I know its a bit more "cold air" than the injen due to the PEX design and the way it routes air from the stock scoop into the filter area.