GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
track cars with cages look WAAAAY cooler with the fishbowl look to me.

Every car I’ve owned always got tinted right away, I remember even my first car at 16 (81 bronco 2 ) the first thing I did with that years holiday Monday was 5% tint it😂😂

My 1970 camaro was, is, and will always be Un tinted though! Gotta show off the B/W houndstooth seats.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Finally after 6 months of running the car around with only the driver side isweep skirt I finally put in the pass side 😂 them cleaned the car up and proceeded to take pics with the uncleaned Tiguan as the main subject matter 😂😂.

F187A02E-90D4-46CA-B116-04E9708A0B4C.jpeg

Also, notched up the engine cover in the back for the hose on the APR catch can setup that I put on last weekend. Now just gotta clean the bay up cause it’s been a while. *cars parked on the steep drive for these pics lol
4A679FF5-8F4D-4863-AB30-27099D6D2DFB.jpeg
10997F47-3AA6-4DFA-B2C3-D44E41865F64.jpeg
2F54D528-41DA-413D-97E8-17BD0AC3CAB2.jpeg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
track cars with cages look WAAAAY cooler with the fishbowl look to me.

Every car I’ve owned always got tinted right away, I remember even my first car at 16 (81 bronco 2 ) the first thing I did with that years holiday Monday was 5% tint it😂😂

My 1970 camaro was, is, and will always be Un tinted though! Gotta show off the B/W houndstooth seats.

I change my answer. I'm showing off my plaid seats and golf ball shifter. I'm just trying to make the world a better place. 🤣🤣🤣

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
I change my answer. I'm showing off my plaid seats and golf ball shifter. I'm just trying to make the world a better place. 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah, plaid here, but killed the stock knob, silly plastic thing. I do leave my windows down frequently though, just to taunt people with my plethora of pedals and plaid and beagle fur seats.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Funny enough a common “mod” with the mk4 crowd is to DE-tint thier cars - they love the fish bowl look, I actually think that body style looks really good as a fishbowl

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
I'm dropping her off for the 40k service (only because it's paid for with VWcare.)........I feel like I'm dropping my child off at school for the first time. I seriously don't trust a dealership....I'm almost willing to pay out of pocket to have my shop do it.

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
I'm dropping her off for the 40k service (only because it's paid for with VWcare.)........I feel like I'm dropping my child off at school for the first time. I seriously don't trust a dealership....I'm almost willing to pay out of pocket to have my shop do it.
Flashed the Cobb to valet mode?

OldVWFan

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 GTI Sport
Check everything that the dealer was supposed to do before you leave the dealership. Ask for proof that it was done, not just a piece of paper saying it was done.

PowerDemon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTI, Camaro ZL1

I totally agree. Every time I HAVE to take it to the dealer for something I’m in the waiting room like

1637594890794.jpeg

vw_s

Ready to race!
Car(s)
vw
I found the bottom of the shocks/whatever this weekend, very unpleasant sound. Guess it's time to get it in for the 40k inspection. Everything else has been done for some time.

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
DO NOT WASH note on the seat and tell the service advisor to put it in the notes.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Flashed the Cobb to valet mode?
Naw…don’t care
Check everything that the dealer was supposed to do before you leave the dealership. Ask for proof that it was done, not just a piece of paper saying it was done.
Plugs and DSG svc would be hard, but not a bad suggestion. I’m throwing Ruth plugs in as soon as I get home anyways though….keeping new oem as backup
I totally agree. Every time I HAVE to take it to the dealer for something I’m in the waiting room like

View attachment 231133
This…. Totally me
DO NOT WASH note on the seat and tell the service advisor to put it in the notes.
Whoa…. Never thought of this. I’ll text them right now

good thing is that I have a local vW club member who works there who is watching over it….lol…. Just like day care

5286ADF1-BE28-41D2-A04A-C55A18FCEDB5.jpeg

Last edited:

PowerDemon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTI, Camaro ZL1
Naw…don’t care

Plugs and DSG svc would be hard, but not a bad suggestion. I’m throwing Ruth plugs in as soon as I get home anyways though….keeping new oem as backup

This…. Totally me

Whoa…. Never thought of this. I’ll text them right now

good thing is that I have a local vW club member who works there who is watching over it….lol…. Just like day care

View attachment 231135

Your suspension unloaded has less wheel gap than mine does loaded 🤣🤣

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
That isn't necessarily a good thing from a performance standpoint.