Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
1636859774723.png

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
I started this thread. Awesome. I've had a couple of gems in the past month. Although that TPC ballbearing thread didn't bring as much heat as I would have thought it would. Disappointing.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

White_GTI

Car(s)
GTI
IP address shows he's an alter ego of someone here......
pathetic....
Jay shold name & shame.
I don't see anything in the Terms and rules for the site that prohibit registering more than once.
The Privacy policy doesn't mention that "name & shame" is one of the uses for a person's IP address.

As I posted, I was curious if the lynch mob mentality was silencing those who might have something positive to say about Mabotech. A user without a history poses that question and, yeah, no further explanation is needed.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
I don't see anything in the Terms and rules for the site that prohibit registering more than once.
The Privacy policy doesn't mention that "name & shame" is one of the uses for a person's IP address.
Which is why I didn't ban them......or post their actual account..........

Also I don't really care if he's embarrassed to post under his actual account.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct.

Well, now I know how Jay can get away with banning DSG owners...