GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Whiteline Roll Center Kit

king526

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Audi S3
dam so.. read the thread. I have the superpro LCAs, whiteline roll center balls and im on kw clubsports. Next step was a BBK. Yall are sayin that, no matter which kit i go with, rotor and ball joint will rub if its any thicker than the 340mm stock rotor?
Any stock rotor/bigger sexier caliper setups out there?
I have a S3 running Whiteline LCA's, Whiteline roll center kit, Ohlins Coilover and Stoptech ST60 355X32 BBK and have no rubbing on the rotors.

00Zero

Go Kart Newbie

BecauseMotor

Go Kart Champion
Superpro LCA, Clubsport Knuckles, Clubsport Hubs, Clubsport Subframe and Stock 340mm rotors will be fine with these?

Pabo

Car(s)
Clubsport GTI
Can someone tell me how far the wheel will move to the outside at maximum camber? Im a bit afraid that it will scrub.
How is the long term experience ? noises or or others problems?

Malttv5

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2015 mk7 R , 2015 Po
Can someone tell me how far the wheel will move to the outside at maximum camber? Im a bit afraid that it will scrub.
How is the long term experience ? noises or or others problems?
Negative chamber will angle wheel/tyre in .
Positive chamber will angle the wheel/tyre out .
camber-toe.jpg

Pabo

Car(s)
Clubsport GTI
If you generate negative camber with pushing the ball joint outwards ,you will get a wider axel, so the wheel will move more outwards, thats the reason im asking.
Camber top mounts are different, they just pushing the top more to the inside and this will not generate a wider track.
But thank you , i know what camber and toe is 😉

Malttv5

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2015 mk7 R , 2015 Po
If you generate negative camber with pushing the ball joint outwards ,you will get a wider axel, so the wheel will move more outwards, thats the reason im asking.
Camber top mounts are different, they just pushing the top more to the inside and this will not generate a wider track.
But thank you , i know what camber and toe is 😉
:)(y)(y)(y) .
I fitted the Whiteline Roll Center ball joints on the original arms and didn't notice any change to the track but I also added more negative chamber via the top of the coil over mount 1.8 degree . The wheels were the cadiz 19x8 et50.
Cheers

Last edited: