GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Where did the global supply chain problem come from?
Unless I'm not understanding you the global supply chain problem started because Covid shut down so many businesses causing the disruptions in supply. There are lots of simple products I bought regularly that I still can't get.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Unless I'm not understanding you the global supply chain problem started because Covid shut down so many businesses causing the disruptions in supply. There are lots of simple products I bought regularly that I still can't get.
But there was no supply chain issue last year...
Word is they told the dock workers not to come in, hence why all the ships are just sitting in the water.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
But there was no supply chain issue last year...
Word is they told the dock workers not to come in, hence why all the ships are just sitting in the water.
It isn't just ship workers it's the entire supply chain. There aren't any truck drivers to move the stuff out. Restaurants and other service industry companies can't find employees even though the Federal unemployment ended. Can't buy some food products etc etc.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I think Joe Biden is sincere with his intentions however I disagree with most of what those intentions entail.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
It isn't just ship workers it's the entire supply chain. There aren't any truck drivers to move the stuff out. Restaurants and other service industry companies can't find employees even though the Federal unemployment ended. Can't buy some food products etc etc.
Restaurants can't find workers because former workers don't want to work for tips anymore. I don't blame them.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
PFM
Screen Shot 2021-11-06 at 4.03.45 PM.png