GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

57.1 mm Center Bore Wheel Manufacturers

Rojito

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2021 GTI SE MANUAL
Does anyone have a comprehensive list of wheel manufacturers that make 57.1mm center bore wheels?

I’ve searched, googled, spent hours on here and various other websites and so far I’ve found Neuspeed, Apex, VMR and Avant Garde that make wheels that fit our cars directly.

Am I missing any?

odessa.filez

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GSW 1.8tsi auto
yes there are. But before I add to your list, I would like to talk you out of the idea. I have a set of aftermarket wheels with 57.1 cb and I somewhat regret buying them as they will limit my opportunity for resale (not to mention wheel selection in the first place). Mercedes, Mini and some Audi are 5x112 but have bigger cb. My specific wheel choice would be great for a mini except the cb is too small.

you can work around larger cb with spacers as thin as 5mm that convert cb from larger to 57.1. For example 42 draft designs sells them to convert Mercedes cb to VW.

That said, from experience and googling '5x112 57.1'

Rota
Rial
Advan
Superspeed
Alzor (ECS tuning)
Fifteen52
RTX

There are others. If you go to European sites such as www.performancealloys.com you will find other brands that offer 57.1 cb fitment.

Rojito

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2021 GTI SE MANUAL
I appreciate the advice. I hate to limit myself, but I’m also concerned about wheel wobble.

I’m currently running spacers front and back and there’s a little vibration in my accelerator pedal around 80 mph. It’s not significant, but it’s definitely there.

I really just want to put them on and not have to worry about all the bs of having to run hub rings, spacers, anti-seize or whatever else.

I’m sure tons of people are running hub rings without problems.

I’ll try and chill on the worries, keep an open mind and just enjoy the process.

scrllock

Autocross Champion
Neuspeed
Superspeed
Apexraceparts
034 (technically a titan-7 wheel but titan-7's own stuff only does 66.6 with rings now afaik)
Fast
Fifteen52

Next set I buy will likely be superspeed rf05rr (18x8.5+42) or apex sm-10 (18x8.5+43 or 18x9+42). +45 is slightly high for my liking on my current neuspeed sets and I don't like running rings either.
I've sold off a couple sets of wheels w/ rings and they ended up selling to guys with VWs anyway. I wouldn't compromise your purchase to worry about resale.

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
I appreciate the advice. I hate to limit myself, but I’m also concerned about wheel wobble.

I’m currently running spacers front and back and there’s a little vibration in my accelerator pedal around 80 mph. It’s not significant, but it’s definitely there.

I really just want to put them on and not have to worry about all the bs of having to run hub rings, spacers, anti-seize or whatever else.

I’ll try and chill on the worries, keep an open mind and just enjoy the process.
I think you are worrying about it too much. My summer wheels are 66.6 cb and I use aluminum rings and have had zero issues with them. Don't limit yourself.

About your vibration, check all of your wheels to make sure that they are tightened down to the correct torque specs.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Team Dynamics Pro Race in their 1.2 version (multispoke as shown in my sig picture)...as its the base for the VWRacing wheel!!..

Rojito

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2021 GTI SE MANUAL
I think you are worrying about it too much. My summer wheels are 66.6 cb and I use aluminum rings and have had zero issues with them. Don't limit yourself.

About your vibration, check all of your wheels to make sure that they are tightened down to the correct torque specs.
Checked the torque specs twice. My mechanic too and he’s the one that put them on for me when I got my springs put on.

I talked to him today and he told me to drop by next week and he’ll take them off and let me drive it to verify whether it’s actually the spacers causing the vibration or something else entirely.

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
Checked the torque specs twice. My mechanic too and he’s the one that put them on for me when I got my springs put on.

I talked to him today and he told me to drop by next week and he’ll take them off and let me drive it to verify whether it’s actually the spacers causing the vibration or something else entirely.
Which brand of spacers are you using?

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny

E90 Skye

Ready to race!
Car(s)
e36 M3, MK7 GTI PP

I hear ya on that! I have hub rings on my OZ Leggera HLT to make em work... and I already had one tire shop mess up and smash one of the aluminum hub rings. Secondarily I worry about taking it out on track (never tracked my gti before but wanted to give it a shot soon, as I'm selling my e36)

AceHammer

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 A3
Currently running APR wheels that are 66.5mm for S4/S5. They came with metal hub-centric rings, never had issues with vibration even above 100mph.