GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Just paid a buck a gallon more for 93. Anybody else thinking about going back to Map 0?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
We only get 91 with Shell here in Canadia.
Get some Lucas Oil octane booster? I run a mix about every 3rd fill up.

Dents27

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 Autobahn GTI
We have 94 from Petro Canada - it's that good good.
Yeah but 94 Petro and 93 Esso have the 10% ethanol. I believe that Shell 91 and Esso 91 are the only two that don't.

nok513

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 VW GTI S
Not to throw this off, but I've noticed when using those gas apps, they discounted me at the credit card price at the pump so I stopped using it. I'm not sure if it pays off in a year, but been using debit to keep price at the pump lower since majority of the gas stations charge more for using credit.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
Not to throw this off, but I've noticed when using those gas apps, they discounted me at the credit card price at the pump so I stopped using it. I'm not sure if it pays off in a year, but been using debit to keep price at the pump lower since majority of the gas stations charge more for using credit.
I get 4% cash back through my visa for pumping gas.

PerceivedShift

Autocross Champion
The largest oil producers around the world still haven't ramped up production to pre-2020 levels. There are many reasons for this. As for the US, we'll our old man hasn't helped ramp up oil production through EOs but instead put the breaks on them. Ever since he's been asleep at the wheel regarding domestic oil production.

https://tradingeconomics.com/country-list/crude-oil-production

Right now the old man just wants to pass a ridiculous 3,500,000,000,000 pork bill. Man, I remember when we fought about bills in the billions...those were the days eh?

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
The largest oil producers around the world still haven't ramped up production to pre-2020 levels. There are many reasons for this. As for the US, we'll our old man hasn't helped ramp up oil production through EOs but instead put the breaks on them. Ever since he's been asleep at the wheel regarding domestic oil production.

https://tradingeconomics.com/country-list/crude-oil-production

Right now the old man just wants to pass a ridiculous 3,500,000,000,000 pork bill. Man, I remember when we fought about bills in the billions...those were the days eh?
We’re at the point where corruption and degeneracy is paraded with such impunity that insane debt doesn’t even phase us. But Dave Chapelle is still in the news cycle for some reason…

#FJB

Terriquez88

Go Kart Champion
$5 a gallon for 91

D493DDAA-DBB3-4095-859B-CF7D1D409A19.jpeg

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
can anyone actually confirm the gti tank is 13.2 gallons. I was on close to E, and I got 10.5 gallons now I'm full, still wondering where the 2.7 gallons are?
Correct. My fuel tank exhibits the same behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.