GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Food for thought.

1634611547431.png

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
Was nice knowing you. I'm already reading about people who died after the booster. You'll be on the 6 month renewal plan, for eternity, or death, whichever comes first.
I'm on the plan where you don't get infected with COVID. So far I haven't missed a single day of work due to COVID, and don't have to worry about any long haul effects from an unvaccinated COVID infection.

You worry about the vaccine. I worry about Chinese military manufactured bat viruses. To each their own.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I'm on the plan where you don't get infected with COVID. So far I haven't missed a single day of work due to COVID, and don't have to worry about any long haul effects from an unvaccinated COVID infection.

You worry about the vaccine. I worry about Chinese military manufactured bat viruses. To each their own.
Hate to tell you this but the "vaccine" (I use that term loosely as efficacy has much to be desired labeling it a vaccine) will NOT stop you from getting COVID. It is only a matter of time unless you have natural immunity to the virus.

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
Why are you incapable of separating political party from the equation?

The military is a voluntary force. People join with the understanding that they are giving up some of their rights because its necessary.... members of the military can also be ordered to run straight at a bunker firing machine guns on full auto - that doesn't mean it's good for anyone. And you're deflecting... you didn't answer any of the questions I asked.

Joe Rogan (comedian) had to show Sanjay Gupta (doctor) the study, after taking him to task about the fact that CNN lied about the nature of his ivermectin prescription.

https://www.nydailynews.com/snyde/n...0211014-pwuih2yxlfdstf3vlrjp4kke4e-story.html

https://dailycaller.com/2021/10/13/joe-rogan-cnns-dr-sanjay-gupta-vaccines/

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...zer-jab-side-effect-than-covid-suggests-study

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/09/...itis-in-young-men-after-full-vaccination.html

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/ar...mation-risk#Myocarditis-and-pericarditis-risk

https://open.spotify.com/episode/6r...1CRbqTM_R4ORU1-O8vlGww&dl_branch=1&nd=1#login
First, politics has been inseparable - that's why I can't separate it. Just look at the mask debate... those most vocally against it are all Republicans.

Second, I told you that I did not know what you were talking about regarding a "comedian" and a "doctor." If you would have just said Rogan and Sanjay, in the first place, then I would have known. I only caught excerpts of the interview on CNN but don't listen to Joe Rogan... ehrrr, should I say self-appointed Doctor of Medicine, Joe Rogan.

The Guardian is a reliable source, so I went with that one. Here is what I found about what you THINK you've found:
The spokesperson said the latest study had been considered by the government’s independent advisory body, the Covid-19 vaccines benefit risk expert working group, which found that the interpretation of the findings was limited by the fact that the study did not take into account differences in treatment practices when comparing hospitalisation rates between Covid-19 infections and myocarditis and pericarditis presenting post-vaccination, and there was no assessment of severity and duration of illness after admission.

“Safety monitoring strategies are in place for individuals under 18 years, including monitoring myocarditis and pericarditis occurring post-vaccination and the long term outcomes with these events. The MHRA continues to keep the safety of Covid-19 vaccines under close and continual review,” the spokesperson added.

So, yeah, Sanjay actually addressed this in CNN interview. The cases of myocarditis in teenagers after vaccination have been found to be not only very rare, but very mild. So, yes, some kids are ending up in the hospital for observation... but they're not staying and they're not getting operated on and they're not have any long term effects. It's just a side effect... that's it. Now, Sanjay also said, the threat of myocarditis after a COVID infection is a serious concern and long haul COVID symptoms in children are also a concern. So, what you've found is (as Ted Cruz would say)... a great big "nothing burger."

Reactions: WAP

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
First, politics has been inseparable - that's why I can't separate it. Just look at the mask debate... those most vocally against it are all Republicans.
You assume so much and are so narrow minded. I am opposed as the science says it's BS and I am an independent.

Second, I told you that I did not know what you were talking about regarding a "comedian" and a "doctor." If you would have just said Rogan and Sanjay, in the first place, then I would have known. I only caught excerpts of the interview on CNN but don't listen to Joe Rogan... ehrrr, should I say self-appointed Doctor of Medicine, Joe Rogan.
Is this proof your news source is heavily biased to CNN?

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
Hate to tell you this but the "vaccine" (I use that term loosely as efficacy has much to be desired labeling it a vaccine) will NOT stop you from getting COVID. It is only a matter of time unless you have natural immunity to the virus.
Okay, you're moving the goal posts here, but that was my point about the booster. The booster after 6 months DOES aid in preventing infection. If you go into a hospital COVID ward unmasked and have all the patients blow on you, even after being boosted, yeah, there's still a chance you could get a MILD infection... but the booster has been proven to work.

Also, even after 6 months, the vaccine has been very effective at keeping people out of the hospital and dying, but it has just been less effective at preventing infection.

People who have not been vaccinated and have no natural immunity from a previous infection are at complete risk of COVID Delta and may very well end up in the hospital and on a breathing tube... and maybe even dead.

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
You assume so much and are so narrow minded. I am opposed as the science says it's BS and I am an independent.

Is this proof your news source is heavily biased to CNN?
A: Bias does not mean false information. There's a massive difference between the lies and misrepresentation told on Fox and Newmax vs the more pro-Democrat factual viewpoints on CNN. If CNN is fake news, then give me a list of 10 fake stories on CNN over the last 5 years. That's over 1500 days from a 24/7 news station. Find me 10 false stories.

B: You're clearly a Republican and your party registration as an Independent means nothing. Bill O'Reilly was registered as an independent and I mean, come on, he clearly votes Republican. Also, it's well known that the military and law enforcement are overwhelmingly conservative (ie - Republican). Their unions have even endorsed Trump! Tell me one police union that endorsed Obama, Clinton, or Biden. Good luck.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Okay, you're moving the goal posts here, but that was my point about the booster. The booster after 6 months DOES aid in preventing infection. If you go into a hospital COVID ward unmasked and have all the patients blow on you, even after being boosted, yeah, there's still a chance you could get a MILD infection... but the booster has been proven to work.

I don't buy it.any cases showing people become very sick and some die after being vaccinated. To say the man prevents death or even.ensure only mild symptoms is BS. Each individual will respond differently based upon their immune system.at time.of infection. These generalities thrown about so easily by the high level officials is exactly why many will not get vaccinated, lost trust.
Also, even after 6 months, the vaccine has been very effective at keeping people out of the hospital and dying, but it has just been less effective at preventing infection.
Many people have been infected and not died as well.as have not gone.to the hospital, my family and I included. What's your point?

People who have not been vaccinated and have no natural immunity from a previous infection are at complete risk of COVID Delta and may very well end up in the hospital and on a breathing tube... and maybe even dead.
Those vaccinated and infected with previous strains.are also at risk to Delat, it is a different strain and can end up in the hospital on.a breathing tube. I think your trust is a bit misplaced here but I applaud your application of faith.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

My whole family had COVID. I have friends that had it. No 'long haul' symptoms. It's a nothing burger. Conversely, I have seen countless stories of vaccine injuries and deaths. So yes, I worry about vaccine.
Dave Chappelle had COVID, he joked he's the Magic Johnson of COVID because he never got sick.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I don't buy it.any cases showing people become very sick and some die after being vaccinated. To say the man prevents death or even.ensure only mild symptoms is BS. Each individual will respond differently based upon their immune system.at time.of infection. These generalities thrown about so easily by the high level officials is exactly why many will not get vaccinated, lost trust.

Many people have been infected and not died as well.as have not gone.to the hospital, my family and I included. What's your point?

Those vaccinated and infected with previous strains.are also at risk to Delat, it is a different strain and can end up in the hospital on.a breathing tube. I think your trust is a bit misplaced here but I applaud your application of faith.
Data says prior infection makes you more protected from Delta than the vaccine. This was common knowledge until last year.
Only propaganda says otherwise.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
A: Bias does not mean false information. There's a massive difference between the lies and misrepresentation told on Fox and Newmax vs the more pro-Democrat
factual viewpoints on CNN. If CNN is fake news, then give me a list of 10 fake stories on CNN over the last 5 years. That's over 1500 days from a 24/7 news station. Find me 10 false stories.

B: You're clearly a Republican and your party registration as an Independent means nothing. Bill O'Reilly was registered as an independent and I mean, come on, he clearly votes Republican. Also, it's well known that the military and law enforcement are overwhelmingly conservative (ie - Republican). Their unions have even endorsed Trump! Tell me one police union that endorsed Obama, Clinton, or Biden. Good luck.
Not everyone who opposes the vaccine mandate is a 'Republican.' Don't be so naive.
And clearly not everyone with a Master's Degree is smart.

GNBRETT

Go Kart Champion
So how do explain how the Virus just was essentially stopped in its tracks? Why arent thousands of ppl dying every day like it was 6-10 months ago? Did our immune systems suddenly get stronger and can therefore now fight off the virus? Or did the vaccine work most most people? Seems to me its the vaccine and not the evolution of our bodies.....