GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
I don't care what political party you belong to, if you saw unvaccinated co-workers dying in droves, where the vaccinated did not get sick, you would run to get the vaccine. However, that is not the case. We know breakthrough infections are common, and the vaccinated are super spreaders. In fact, data showing the vaccinated are more likely to get sick. So the mandates have no merit at all.
Wahhhh????? Everything you just wrote is wrong. Unvaccinated are more likely to spread COVID. Unvaccinated get more sick from an infection, and are MUCH more likely to die from an infection. Also, Republican nurses see ER's completely filled with COVID patients, yet their political dogma overtakes their common sense and medical knowledge and they still refuse to get vaccinated. So, that's not true, either!

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
The active duty force was around 95% vaccinated with at least one dose as of October 1st, which means it's probably already above 90% with both doses as of right now. Again, this isn't (and shouldn't) be a party line issue. Don't you agree that people should have sovereignty over their own body? Tell me why a comedian is making a medical doctor look bad and has to show him actual studies that say the vaccine is a bigger risk for boys under 15 than covid? Especially when that medical doctor's job is to "inform the public" for their own interest. It isn't because of fox news.
Yeah, but active duty has been *ordered* to get vaccinated, right? This only proves that mandates work. Prior to this, a large percentage of the military was still unvaccinated. I don't know what you're referring to about a comedian making a doctor look bad. I must have missed that one.

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
The evidence is mounting that whatever protection the vaccine provided is wearing off much faster than previously stated. All of the Arizona Cardinals Football team is vaccinated and they had 5 or 6 players and coaches including the head coach for last night's game because of having Covid. Won anyway.
You see, I completely AGREE with this. The vaccine works. It works against severe disease for at least a year. What it does not do, is provide long term efficacy against *infection.* That's why boosters are necessary. I'll be getting my booster in the next 2 weeks.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Wahhhh????? Everything you just wrote is wrong. Unvaccinated are more likely to spread COVID. Unvaccinated get more sick from an infection, and are MUCH more likely to die from an infection. Also, Republican nurses see ER's completely filled with COVID patients, yet their political dogma overtakes their common sense and medical knowledge and they still refuse to get vaccinated. So, that's not true, either!
So what is your opinion about the sudden surge in Covid cases amongst the already vaccinated? 5-6 Arizona Cardinals players and coaches missed last night's game due to contracting Covid and they were fully vaccinated. It's obvious how long we were led to believe protection lasts was erroneous. The protection time is decreasing. And that's why the booster shots were rushed to implementation. Similar to my other post but worth bringing up again.

npace

Autocross Champion
Why are you incapable of separating political party from the equation?
Yeah, but active duty has been *ordered* to get vaccinated, right? This only proves that mandates work. Prior to this, a large percentage of the military was still unvaccinated. I don't know what you're referring to about a comedian making a doctor look bad. I must have missed that one.

The military is a voluntary force. People join with the understanding that they are giving up some of their rights because its necessary.... members of the military can also be ordered to run straight at a bunker firing machine guns on full auto - that doesn't mean it's good for anyone. And you're deflecting... you didn't answer any of the questions I asked.

Joe Rogan (comedian) had to show Sanjay Gupta (doctor) the study, after taking him to task about the fact that CNN lied about the nature of his ivermectin prescription.

https://www.nydailynews.com/snyde/n...0211014-pwuih2yxlfdstf3vlrjp4kke4e-story.html

https://dailycaller.com/2021/10/13/joe-rogan-cnns-dr-sanjay-gupta-vaccines/

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...zer-jab-side-effect-than-covid-suggests-study

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/09/...itis-in-young-men-after-full-vaccination.html

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/ar...mation-risk#Myocarditis-and-pericarditis-risk

https://open.spotify.com/episode/6r...1CRbqTM_R4ORU1-O8vlGww&dl_branch=1&nd=1#login

npace

Autocross Champion
So what is your opinion about the sudden surge in Covid cases amongst the already vaccinated? 5-6 Arizona Cardinals players and coaches missed last night's game due to contracting Covid and they were fully vaccinated. It's obvious how long we were led to believe protection lasts was erroneous. The protection time is decreasing. And that's why the booster shots were rushed to implementation.
Not to mention the fact that when the booster was introduced in Israel, breakthrough infection rates skyrocketed.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Havent heard much about bio fuel but sounds interesting. Yep, current ev technology (and hydrogen fuel tech) is not promising. Not sure yet if we can innovate out of this. Using energy always means using resources. Unless there was an actually carbon and/or resource free way to harness wind, water and solar energy i just dont see a way out of our c9llective race to the bottom.

Nuclear trumps all of those.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Nuclear trumps all of those.
You're right but that would never fly. I used to deliver the lead lined boxes with radio active material for medical testing and people wouldn't get anywhere near me. They are scared of anything nuclear. I wore a special badge that had to be tested daily for radiation.

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
So what is your opinion about the sudden surge in Covid cases amongst the already vaccinated? 5-6 Arizona Cardinals players and coaches missed last night's game due to contracting Covid and they were fully vaccinated. It's obvious how long we were led to believe protection lasts was erroneous. The protection time is decreasing. And that's why the booster shots were rushed to implementation. Similar to my other post but worth bringing up again.
Yep, the evidence of the vaccine antibody production to prevent *infection* has been rather disappointing in only 2 doses and esp the JNJ 1 dose (forget about the Astra Zeneca and Chinese vaxxes, which suck against the Delta variant).

What I've heard on TV and read, was that the best protocol with vaccines is having the 2 shots spread 6 months apart. So, having the 2 mRNA doses only 1 month apart was not best... but early on, they were more worried about quick efficacy than longer term due to COVID being out of control. They didn't tell us that early on, but doctors with knowledge of vaccine efficacy have stated that. Sooo... getting the mRNA booster about 6 months after the second dose has been shown to supercharge antibodies. A lot of the info on this is coming from Israel, as the FDA and CDC have kinda been way behind on these issues. So, you're better off judging the efficacy of the mRNA's against infection after the 6 month booster. The one month follow-up shot was pretty much like using the vaccine with one hand tied behind its back (Zrick should appreciate that since he thinks the vaccine has little aliens with arms in it, anyway).

If you've already been vaccinated with Pfizer or Moderna, definitely get the booster.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
You're right but that would never fly. I used to deliver the lead lined boxes with radio active material for medical testing and people wouldn't get anywhere near me. They are scared of anything nuclear. I wore a special badge that had to be tested daily for radiation.

The fossil fuel and "green" lobby are doing a good job at scaring people.
I laughed two weeks ago: green Europeans who are all for wind and solar asked the Russians to increase coal exports cause them poor Euros are freezing. The Germans closed their last nuclear plant recently. Now those winter frosts will bite them in the ass.