GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I haven't had Facebook in over 2 years now, its been wonderful. I strongly recommend it.

I never had it, up until maybe 2 months ago. I created an account specifically to join a few VW\GTI groups. Have zero friends (even declined my wife's friend request) just because I don't want to see everybody's personal shit. Account is only to browse car groups lol.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I just looked up your thread...wouldn't call that berating personally ;)! Seen way WAY worse on EQT's group recently.

The person who said I shouldn't be asking questions there deleted their comment it looks like lol

Cliff p.

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'17 Golf R DSG
Aloha :) We do our best to try and keep the riffraff to a minimum in our group on Facebook. If you think it's bad there, you should see many of the other groups.

As always, if you see anything that is in poor taste, we ask that people report it so that we can take action.

-C

j255c

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R Manual
So did we get an OK if we run 93 octane on our 91 map as a margin of safety?

j255c

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R Manual

j255c

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R Manual
I’ll do a 91 tune and run on 93. I have an Intercooler and all supporting mods. This should be safer especially on the track. I’m curious what the real world difference is between 91 and 93. 20wtq and 10whp?