GOLFMKV

RS3 Swapped Golf R Project. IMS 1100

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP

GNBRETT

Go Kart Champion
Those are for the rears. I have AP brakes up front. Not a lot of choices for rear wheel brakes.

I'm a little baffled at the combo of magnesium wheels and cheap-o ceika brakes.

Last edited:

GNBRETT

Go Kart Champion

Raguvian

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GSW 4MO 6MT
Wish I seen those yea those are hot. I searched but just didnt come up with much but I only searched MK7 stuff some maybe I should have expanded my search. Shit, those are half of what the Ceico cost smh

Oh damn, the Ceikas were over $2500?! :eek:

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

GNBRETT

Go Kart Champion
Yea, didnt do much research I admit. Rears were kinda an after thought...... Im sure they work better than stock tho lol I think its still a quality setup. Buddy has a set on his GTI and he was the one who recommended them so..... lol Says they work awesome? They seem to be popular in England.

Oh damn, the Ceikas were over $2500?! :eek:

GNBRETT

Go Kart Champion
Ive had bad luck with Precision Turbo's..... But all my buddies run them on their race cars lol. I tend to MF shit that has failed me to lol. I run Bullseye now.

My point is that's too much for Ceika calipers. I've had a terrible experience with them in the past so I'm biased.

I'll stop crapping over the brake choice now. Still an awesome build.

scrllock

Autocross Champion
Rears are just bling. RS3s have the same rear brakes we do, and this looks like a drag car, if it sees any tracks at all.

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
What's the difference between audi and vw ea888.3s exactly?

For true big power, just the additional inputs alone are good safety measures to add temperature/pressure/speed sensors.
From what I remember, the ECU's. And what do you consider "true big power"? I have a G30-900 kit on its way and I'm not using a Syvek, just a boost controller and the AP has a ton of parameters that you can monitor.